Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tryin to Start Arguement (Limbo Says)
I read your response and it absolutly made no sense. I was not being sarcasitic to anyone at all. You really know how to hurt a persons feelings.
Everyone on that particular posts was explaining their settlement process, either what they been thru or are going thru. Now how is that being a reply to being sarcastic because I said I was still waiting for mine. I am sorry that it takes people like you to hurt anothers feelings and for no reason.
I will not post here anymore thanks to you.
Good Luck to everyone and hope someone here does not hurt your feelings and run you away from a board that had given so much to you. There are really a lot of nice kind people here, some who really care. Some who don't accuse you of stuff simply because you were commenting on a post that asked for the very thing you commented on.
Thanks again all who did help.
Please be careful of peoples feelings. I get accused of trying to start argument here.
If any will go and read the comments in (settlement process post) where I left a comment about my process and read it and tell me if I am trying to start a argument or being sarcastic please let me know and I will apologize to Limbo.

I did finally get to talk to paralegal almost 2 weeks ago and she said they had got my message and was glad I called because they had forgotten about it. (go figure) anyway she said they sent a letter to ic because all they are waiting on is for them to send the settlement check and will then go into attorneys trust account until we go before judge, then attorney will take his fees out and issue the rest to me. I have no clue what the hold up is and I cannot get any answers here

Deb,
I am wondering if she didn't read the above statement correctly.
I took it that you could ot get answers from the paralegal not this site.
She may have ( and believe me I am not speaking for her just giving my opinion) taken the statement as you could not get help or answers on this site. I have read your other posts and you have been very grateful. Again just my opiion. I have another site I have been frequenting send me a message if you want the site.
I have noticed that we write what we want to say but it isn't always read the way we want it to come across. I blame my blabbering on my medicine.
"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain"

Debysu,
I re-read the post...and I also feel that it may have been misinterrepted incorrectly. Limbo is ALWAYS kind and caring....I feel this is only a misunderstanding ....so please don't feel bad, nor get your feelings hurt...as I know Limbo would not intentionally try to hurt anyone.
Hope you stay with us! LillyBig Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

I don't want this getting into a long drawn-out Post and cause any Problems. I read that statement to read that you received no Help Here, meaning the Folks on this site. If I read that incorrectly, I Truly apologize, and meant no Ill-Will. I guess my Problems have been Heavy as of Late, and my Pain is getting Severe, and I may have lashed out without good reason. Only you know what you meant by that Statement, and If I'm wrong again I Apologize Whole-Heartily. I guess after all of the Imsckofit Problem with that Post, I was just trying to Stop anything else from popping up, and I may have caused some myself. If I took that out of context it's my fault and no one else's. When I'm right I'll fight for my cause, and when I'm wrong, I'll Humbly Apologize and ask for understanding!!Wink

debysu47 Wrote:I read your response and it absolutly made no sense. I was not being sarcasitic to anyone at all. You really know how to hurt a persons feelings.
Everyone on that particular posts was explaining their settlement process, either what they been thru or are going thru. Now how is that being a reply to being sarcastic because I said I was still waiting for mine. I am sorry that it takes people like you to hurt anothers feelings and for no reason.
I will not post here anymore thanks to you.
Good Luck to everyone and hope someone here does not hurt your feelings and run you away from a board that had given so much to you. There are really a lot of nice kind people here, some who really care. Some who don't accuse you of stuff simply because you were commenting on a post that asked for the very thing you commented on.
Thanks again all who did help.
Please be careful of peoples feelings. I get accused of trying to start argument here.
If any will go and read the comments in (settlement process post) where I left a comment about my process and read it and tell me if I am trying to start a argument or being sarcastic please let me know and I will apologize to Limbo.

Ok Deb,
I read the post and I also think it was a big misunderstanding. When you said you "can't get any answers here". I think you meant from your attorneys office and not this board. I too have taken things wrong on this board, but I know for one thing Limbo is a sweetheart and he was only trying to explain that even though you may not have gotten the answer you watned you did get the TRUTH. It's so hard to try and explain what you mean when it's with typing. Don't leave the board we all need each other. I am so glad I have found this board and people like Limbo have been a big help to me. Pain has brought us here and we need to stick together.

RH

Thank you to everyone. Yes after it was pointed out to me how that could have been misinterpeted I could have kicked myself. No way did I ever intend for it to sound like I could not get any help here. I have gotten nothing but help here. Wonderful people and the most caring from any other forum I have been on.
I apologize for the misunderstanding. Just let it really hurt my feelings and it dont take much these days when your already very emotional.
Again thank you all

Debysu, even if I read that out of context, regardless of how you wrote it, I acted inappropriately, and should of handled the whole situation better. You did not deserve the reply I gave, and my Problems and Pain are no excuse, I've been dealing with them long enough to know Better and lash out at anyone on this Board! Again Please accept my Apology, and I Hope we can get past this and still be Friends! I think I had Better go back and read my OWN Post on Patience, I do that sometimes to try and keep myself on Track and Heading in the right Direction! I Hope You enjoy your Day, and it's as Pain Free as Possible!!Wink

God Bless you Limbo - you are a true friend with a very caring heart.

Deb

Amen to that!

ditto what cappy and deb said!

((((still))))))
Loving Mom to the greatest 4 year old little girl in the world. There is nothing more beautiful than a bright smile on a child. I never knew what true love was until I held my daughter for the first time. Take care of our children, they are our future.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  when do wages start accruing (WC in michigan) tropic00 2 1,053 01-17-2020, 06:16 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Not really sure where to start thecariejo 14 9,934 06-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: thecariejo
  Can W/C start issuing IIBs without telling you brainteazer1234 3 4,091 03-19-2012, 03:55 PM
Last Post: brainteazer1234
  when does the negotiating start? (Alabama beckyandac 5 7,276 12-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Last Post: LeglEgl
  Where Do I Start? (Missouri) jdarling 4 5,019 02-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Last Post: 1171
Sad When does Workmans Comp start to refuse coverage grinninh 9 45,408 10-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Sad Where Does One Start? Loving Brother 11 8,167 09-24-2008, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo