Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Halloween
[Image: ixwqxh.jpg]
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Good one AQA.......lol
By the way I got your pm, I will try to catch you later I am very busy this weekend......

LOVE it AQA! Happy Halloween to you too!
Let Go, and Let God......

Who believes this?
http://www.exposingsatanism.org/halloween.htm

MANY Churches in the Bible Belt condemn Halloween; It is Satanic! I say they are full of "Sheep Dip".

freebird it is good to see you on the forum.

our church doesnt do halloween...demonic no I personally dont believe so...unsafe in this day and age..yes......many in our church do believe its roots are demonic .....I was raised to believe it was a harvest festival....others think different...arent you glad we live in America where we are free to believe what we want..... not what we are forced to believe......Halloween is one of this families favorite holidays....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Halloween is my son, Codys favorite holiday.

The town near us has a "treat or treat up the street" the children trick or treat at the business downtowm and have a merchant stamp a paper that they have been in their store.

THe paper is turned into the Chamber of Commerce office and a drawing is held for one boy and girl bicycle.

jayne Wrote:our church doesnt do halloween...demonic no I personally dont believe so...unsafe in this day and age..yes......many in our church do believe its roots are demonic .....I was raised to believe it was a harvest festival....others think different...arent you glad we live in America where we are free to believe what we want..... not what we are forced to believe......Halloween is one of this families favorite holidays....

We "pick and choose" where our kids went trick or treating back in the 1980's. My daughter does the same today.

I believe the Church and the satellite media has caused many to feel Halloween is unsafe this day and age. I feel it is the parent's responsibility to oversee where there kids trick or treat.
Halloween demonic? Mainline Church's preach it is a sin to observe Halloween? I feel the Church has went wayyy overboard with Halloween as with many other issues.
Remember, The media has no good news; I am a southern blue dog democrat who is "fairly" conservative but we must take responsibility for our kids not the Church. Church can fail you. My deepest hurt comes from a Church.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Halloween MJC 8 5,266 11-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  Halloween Judge backache 4 4,292 10-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  What is happening for Halloween???? red1030 12 8,925 10-13-2009, 01:29 PM
Last Post: capricorn
Toungue Tic Tac Toe ( Halloween Fun ) Tuffy 5 4,421 10-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Happy Halloween halftrak 17 8,643 11-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Last Post: jayne