Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assistant Manager not sure what to do...
I have been with this Huge Bank in CA going on 15 years. I was diagnosed with Lupus in March after several ear infections and a butterfly rash on my face. I was up front with my boss of what was going on and even gave her info on what to expect with this chronic disease. April I got sick again with bronchitis and had to be off for more time with bad shortness of breath thinking I was going to die. I came back to a complete nightmare. She took away my scheduling, time sheet approval & started banning me from all my managerial rights. In May my top teller was injured right before she was going to transfer to AZ. My manager bashed her name and band her from transferring based on lies. When I tried to stick up for her I started getting harassed even more. The manager had the higher up market manager brain washed. I kept my composure and continued to go on. In July my manager took it upon herself to cash a vary large check payable to a Corporation before her vacation (which for anyone is not allowed). The teller came to me saying she was afraid of loosing her job & when I learned why & what had happened I felt it had to be reported to higher up. I did what was right & reported it only to be interrogated 3xs as long as she was & told I didn't do my job right because I should've told her what she did wrong & had her return the money??? They did nothing to her for her actions and literally caused me to have a mental break down. My tellers involved also had medical issues as a result of her & higher up actions and now we have a Lawyer representing us but are scared of the whole nightmare & what will be the final results of it??? Someone please help with advise / feedback to this shortened version of our nightmare!!!

if you have reported it to your higher ups...and you have a lawyer then you have done all you can...is there not a whistle blowers act or something that protects you?Kate.Admin or 1171 will be along soon to help you
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

if you have medical evidence that your mental breakdown was predominately caused by your job you are entitled to workers compensation benefits.
have you filed a claim?
no one can predict the outcome.
here is a link to the claim form that needs to be filed with your employer
http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/DWCForm1.pdf
your doctor has to file a report with the insurance carrier.
you have $10K of covered medical care while the employer investigates the claim.
read the fact sheets for more information on california's work comp system
http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/iwguides.html
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I have a lawyer who filed a claim. My doctor has notes of my mental break down do to my work and even has had me off work before the wc claim for 7 weeks to try to help me with the depression/ stress / harassment I encountered since reporting the bank violation. After completing a 4 week group theropy for return to work dealing with difficult people I still was having mental problems returning to work under the conditions I was placed under my doc recommended I think about WC claim and said if I choose that right that once I start the wc claim he will no longer be writing me off work that I would go thru the wc doc referred by my lawyer. My question is when the doc I am seeing thru my lawyer extends my time off how do I report that and do I still get state disability? I am confused because I haven't heard anything from my work or lawyer as to who to report to and am not sure what my next step would be. I know they got served the forms but I need to know what to expect on income if the wc doc continues to keep me off like he said. My reg doc note for owo ends 10-20-10 returning 10-21-10. I am suppose to receive a fax from lawyer referred wc doc for extension owo tomorrow??

you cannot get sdi and workers comp temporary disability for the same periods.
the doctor reports all disbility authorizations directly to the carrier
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insurance Case Manager duaney1234 3 2,275 06-16-2017, 03:03 PM
Last Post: duaney1234
  Nurse case manager jdx4 24 33,460 03-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Claims Manager Accessed All Medical Records? shefallsdown 5 3,480 02-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Just assigned a Nurse Case Manager...what do I need to know? cherokeegal 21 20,808 08-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Last Post: hurt back
  First visit with Nurse Case Manager hurt back 22 24,315 07-29-2012, 05:07 PM
  Meeting with nurse case manager hurt back 20 25,878 07-10-2012, 06:00 PM
  manager in training MYREGRET 6 8,178 07-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Medical case manager hurt back 17 16,580 06-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
MyBB Field Csse Manager moregreatfun 5 6,894 07-26-2010, 04:29 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
Rolleyes Why Would My Attorney Okay A Nurse Case Manager for me? lefty 4 7,047 04-30-2010, 12:53 AM
Last Post: lefty