Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
field investigator?
Field case manager, is it the same as a ncm because after I was released from hospital mine made an appointment with me to come to our home.. I was skeptical and did ask my lawyer and he told me to go ahead, but dont give info freely and keep it small talk.. All she wanted to do was verify that I was able to use my ramp and all home-medical equipment was up to date.. She only visited once and it also helped me get a more comfortable mattress for my hospital bed..........

investigator is not a nurse or medical professional.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

bronco54501 Wrote:Field case manager, All she wanted to do was verify that I was able to use my ramp and all home-medical equipment was up to date.. She only visited once and it also helped me get a more comfortable mattress for my hospital bed..........

Wonder what it would be like to have somebody from the WC side provide any kind of help?? lol

1171 Wrote:I don't know enough about your case or the issues to say.
Them calling ahead would seem to indicate they want information rather then evidence that you are working or not disabled.

5 years and no atty !!
Jayne would be shocked and appalled.
in her mind God created attys on the first day (in case there's a mistake during the rest of the week...)
for shame 1171 God did not create lawyers on the first day! it wasnt until you WC adjusters were created on the 13th day by the Devil that God needed to level the playing field so he created Good WC lawyers.....Then you guys countered by coming up with NCMs and ambulance chasers so Admin created this board so we could help the IW.....(one tall tale deserves another)......ROFLMAO
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

lol i can tell you guys have been dealing with this stuff way to long!!!!!!!!!!

For many here it's a life long part of our lives now

A field investigator is assigned a case when the person is deemed paritcially permanant disabled by the doctor. The investigator comes to your home and makes sure that your the disabled person and has you signed HIPPA forms. That's what my attorney's office told me this morning. I was instructed to have him call them. He's not to come to home. I'm not deemed permanant.

Good one Jayne!

yes well every now and again I get one in on it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:
1171 Wrote:I don't know enough about your case or the issues to say.
Them calling ahead would seem to indicate they want information rather then evidence that you are working or not disabled.

5 years and no atty !!
Jayne would be shocked and appalled.
in her mind God created attys on the first day (in case there's a mistake during the rest of the week...)
for shame 1171 God did not create lawyers on the first day! it wasnt until you WC adjusters were created on the 13th day by the Devil that God needed to level the playing field so he created Good WC lawyers.....Then you guys countered by coming up with NCMs and ambulance chasers so Admin created this board so we could help the IW.....(one tall tale deserves another)......ROFLMAO

[Image: yacksonpopcorn.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nothing like being followed by an Investigator! tinainky 5 1,208 01-24-2019, 03:15 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Workmans comp investigator home visit pdw55 3 6,342 05-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Kansas State Board of Healing Arts has signed an investigator in complaint Bummer Knees 0 4,587 03-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
MyBB Field Csse Manager moregreatfun 5 6,554 07-26-2010, 04:29 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Investigator Questions- Oregon maoregon 2 3,447 09-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Last Post: AQA
  loss of field of vision diehard 2 2,711 09-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Last Post: diehard
  Fraud investigator WHY cowgirlup1964 12 11,763 07-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Field case manager? cfree1961 50 30,589 08-06-2007, 07:32 AM
Last Post: sparkey