Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 herniated discs
Jane I went to the dermatologist recently for a checkup.

The doctor examined the scar where the skin cancer was removed and said your body produces excess scar tissue.

Just thought this to be an interesting statement made from a visual observation.

To quote what you said. " Fusion might be the key ". There is no way any IC is going to spend the amount of money required based on the word " MIGHT ".

I would not have had my surgery if the dr. told me it might be needed. I would want to know for sure.

Anyway, back to your question. It is going to take a medical oppinion to dispute a medical oppinion.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Da Busta Wrote:I am just looking to make WMC pay for the surgery and I have a few week's till they close my case I cannot go back to work like this....any ideas?

why don't you want to go to comp court?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

At the age of 28 years old if I were you, I start to find a doctor that can help you better other then a fusion that can leave you disabled for life.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

If you have the fusion you will never be the same. It may make you better and it could put you in a wheelchair for life. Why do you not want to go to WC court? If you are not getting the help you need something has to be done. YOU are the one person in charge of how your life goes. Be careful of any doctor that say I might be able to help you and then wants to cut you open. I don't remember the stat's but I think it's around 50% of back surgeries don't make the person better. WC is not something to fight on your own

I can't do WC court because I was hurt out in the street lifting my kart so at the end of the day I am Federal so I fall under different different laws. I have been studying everything I can but I have been rushed back to work and rushed with everything WC wanted me to do. All my Doctor's agree I shouldn't even work...the MRI and M-gram show I am pretty F'D uP. I am just at a point where as it stand's at the end of the month my case will be closed and I am still not right...I can't sleep because of the pain in my lower back and the burning I am getting in my right leg...If i get 4 hours of sleep that's a lot. I am just scared because once they close my case I am not going to be getting any help...I am just trying to keep my case open. I contacted a few lawyers and they all give me the same B.S. "I can get you paid for life but you need to send me 3k up front" I don't even have $300 saved I emptied my 401K and etc...just would like to find a loop hole or something to make sure they don't close my case till I am 100% better...

something just aint right.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Workers' Compensation

The Department of Labor's Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation, and other benefits to federal workers or their dependents who are injured at work or acquire an occupational disease.

The Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program, the Federal Employees' Compensation Program, the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Program, and the Black Lung Benefits Program serve the specific employee groups who are covered under the relevant statutes and regulations by mitigating the financial burden resulting from workplace injury. Individuals injured on the job while employed by private companies or state and local government agencies should contact their state workers' compensation board.

http://www.dol.gov/owcp/dfec/regs/compliance/wc.htm

http://www.injuredfederalworker.com/?gcl...5QodlxaWLA
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

If you were hurt doing your job it why can you not get the help you need? The one thing I can say for sure is you will never get rich in the WC system or on disability. My monthly income will on disability thru work was what I made in a week before I was hurt. It may sound like so much fun to never have to work again but that is the last thing any of us want. You need to do what ever you can to get better so please find a way to get the help you need. Daily pain is not something I would ever wish on anybody. You may feel like you are all alone and nobody knows or understands how you feel but that is very far from the truth. With the right info others can help

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So your doctor says you have a herniated or bulging disc California_Help 5 1,868 02-28-2020, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Jmrbutlerbey
  Settling a lifetime medical on a herniated disc claim Peanut 2 5,267 06-13-2016, 07:15 PM
Last Post: 1171
  epidural injections for herniated disc? nurse83 22 43,013 04-08-2016, 01:37 AM
Last Post: pattik1130
  Herniated Discs DRT 4 3,253 04-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  CERVICAL STENOSIS - Bulging Discs RAT6MAN6 2 3,891 04-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  Percentage herniated discs w/depression NJ samistheman 7 13,948 12-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Last Post: samistheman
  Steriod Injections for Herniated Disks ib neck casual1 0 3,900 06-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Last Post: casual1
  mid and low back herniated discs jayc123 4 7,943 11-26-2011, 02:43 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Injured & Need Advice (herniated discs, etc) chicagoHdiscs 13 19,886 08-02-2010, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Cycler
  herniated discs davidgary 4 7,382 01-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy