Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fall is here
They say fall is near here in the northwoods. Well it is 39 degrese and to get down to 35 with areas of frost........I'm not ready for this, its way to soon........

it is cooler here also I dont mind fall but I hate winter.....it hurts so bad
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:it is cooler here also I dont mind fall but I hate winter.....it hurts so bad

I love summer, fall weather but we have been known to get snow in sept and hope this is not going to be a trend. We had a good frost last night, which starts the process now with the leaves and pines turning colors. In the U.P. they have started turning a week ago......

It is 75 here today, it was 60 last week when a cool front came thru.

Hubby closed the pool this morning, getting to cold to swim.

We are talking about it also.....but just as soon as we close it,it will turn off hot again
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

We are still getting hot, mid to upper 90's during the day.. mid to lower 70's at night. Although the trees are already changing color and starting to fall from the trees. Raking leaves here is a never ending job due to all the trees that surround the house and detached garage.

Talked to my mom last week, and she was telling me that there was already snow flying up around Telluride, CO. There have been many a year where the pass to Grand Lake, CO was closed by Labor Day weekend due to snow.

I'm ready for the cooler weather of fall, but praying that the winter this year is nothing like last year. The bitter cold winds and snow played hell with my RSD and nueralgia/radiculopathy. Kinda hard to keep yourself warm when you can't handle anything (shoes/socks/slippers) on your feet. I end up wearing a pair of sandals that I have year round. Although at Christmas with the blizzard, I suffered through the days I had to go out with tennis shoes on my feet.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

It is cool here now..staying around high 70's to low 80's. The nights are dropping to the low 40's. We did not have too much of a summer this year. All the crops are suffereing as a result... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fall weather bronco54501 20 7,834 10-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Fall Weather? jayne 9 3,851 08-20-2013, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Fall fashion and the injured worker Bummer Knees 11 6,867 10-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Fall Color Change Tuffy 11 5,649 10-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Fall Garden Bummer Knees 3 5,278 08-31-2008, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Jayne & Others/Fall Garden Bummer Knees 1 2,919 07-29-2008, 10:30 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Rainbows of Fall..Happy Thanksgiving ya all CRABBY 5 3,411 11-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Last Post: capricorn