Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I haven't seen her lately...but I thought I saw her out cruising the beulavard
Is that her? [Image: 12_7_27.gif]

Wink Wrote:Is that her? [Image: 12_7_27.gif]

Ok, I'll bite. Who is her...?

Bronco, That is the ORIGINAL RED1030. I think it was the second avatar she had, but it is the one that WINK worked on for her.

Whats up WINK???????
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

I havent spoke to her in awhile either......her new life keeps her really busy
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I see her on FB sometimes.

I will send her a message and let her know Wink has found her.

Hi all.... thanks Bummer... AQA..the avatar was my original one that Wink did fix me up with. I loved it and still do. Wink...how about giving it back to me. I have lost it and can't find it in my computer since I have a new computer now. It is most likely in the network of wonderland but something I would not dare to venture into... truly I would like to have it back if you could help me with that..I would appreciate it.

Jayne..I have missed our talks... my new life does keep me very busy as I have a lot of family in this little town of about 15,000 people. I can't meet a business person, retail person without them knowing of my family...so then the discussions start. Then of course there is the Rices which are well known also because they were business people while Dad was alive.
I have stayed rather busy. I have had one family dinner after another mostly for the Rices, but then I did have a few for my my immediate family and then my extended family as well. For the extended family I usually just helped and it would be located at the church and not at my home which makes a lot of difference.

My high school friends are mostly in this area so I stay busy with all of them also. I have joined a group of ladies in art classes and have become friends on the side with a couple of them as well. I have created a couple new paintings which were not of the same style that I usually paint so I am learning different techniques which is exciting.

Right now I am in the process of canning green beans and have canned in two days with Del's help of course 9 dozen pint jars. We will most likely can 2 dozen quarts today and then another 2 dozen pints..then I think the green beans will be gone.

Del has been having a war with my deer friends and now declares that I can't feed them any longer...(they like our garden too but so does he). I guess I will not be buying bad apples anymore and feeding them to my deer .... we had two new fawns this year...they were so pretty with spots and all...

I am sorry I have not been here a lot. I can't say for sure that I will be in the future but I will try to get here more often. I miss you all a lot and think of you all often.

Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Ask and ye shall receive. Welcome back Red. Sounds like things are good for you. Nice to hear.

ahh...Admin...I didn't notice until I read your post..then thought what does he mean and went back up and saw it..thank you. It is me back again isn't it. thanks so much Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

And then... along came Del

[Image: 12_7_27.gif][Image: 12_7_21.gif]
"Mama Mia! Hey you, girl with the flower in her hair! Turn up your radio!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorry haven't been on for awhile Bad Boy Bad Boy 17 7,484 11-25-2009, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Sorry I haven't been around monster 13 4,513 12-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Last Post: monster
  Sorry I haven't been on much backache 8 4,195 12-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  Haven't been here...... Hurt Hoosier 6 3,107 08-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Hurt Hoosier
  Sorry I Haven't been Posting Much!! Still in Limbo 25 12,790 07-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Last Post: backache
  Haven't Posted Much Lately......Daughter Recovering From Surgery Bummer Knees 16 7,167 03-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Sorry I Haven't been on Much Lately! Still in Limbo 19 4,871 12-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  I Hope Everyone is Well, Sorry I Haven't Been Around Much Lately!! Still in Limbo 15 6,395 07-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Last Post: imsckofit
  Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... Wink 49 13,602 07-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth