Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone with CRPS/RSD have blisters show up out of no where?
Rolleyes 
EMERGENCY DEPT. COURSE: On arrival, the patient had a history & physical performed. "YA RIGHT IF YOU CALL A Dr. THAT KEEPS ASKING U IF U HIT, BUMPPED, KICK, RUBBED AGAINST SOMETHING, & HE ASK U AROUND 8 X'S EACH OF THE SAME QUESTIONS! THE SAME Dr. GRABBS UR RIGHT LEG TIGHT, ALL THE WAY TO MY RIGHT FOOT, AS I'M SCREAMMING AND CRYING ASKING HIM TO STOP BECAUSE I'M HURTTING TO BAD! HIS REPLY BACK TO ME WAS HE NEEDED TO DO AN EXAM ON ME. THEN THE Dr. AFTER PUTTING ME THROUGH ALL THAT SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT CRPS/RSD! OH! I WAS SO PEEVED, I ASKED IF THERE WAS A Dr. THAT KNEW ABOUT CRPS/RSD, THEY SAID HE WAS THE BEST Dr. THERE. HE CAME BACK UP TO ME ABOUT 1 HOUR LATER, AND STATED AT THIS TIME HE KNEW ABOUT CRPS/RSD, THAT I WAS PROGRESSING INTO STAGE III, BUT HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO COME RIGHT OUT & STATE THAT CAUSE HE'S NOT A CRPS/RSD, Dr. "WHAT A NIGHT THAT WAS! "NOT" !
There is no evidence of compromised perfusion noted in the right foot. The findings appear to be consistent with progression of her CRPS. It is very difficult to state whether this is Stage II versus possible Stage III CRPS with atrophy of the skin.
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

i have started having large blisters on my left ankle i have had crps for 4 years now and this is the first time i have had these blisters, also i have started biting thruogh my lips and tongue in my sleep through the pain i have been fitted with a gum sheild but my wife woke up and stopped me from choking as the gum sheild had come loose was stuck in my throat, has anyone else had this prblem regards terry

Most of our crps people dont stick around its just to painful for them to be on much.....you can message undercover angel she is the one that checks in the most I believe...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I wonder what ever happened to Sunshine7... The reason I was looking this up, my dad has it and has been showing signs of blisters.. He has had the redness and burn feeling and has been using a cream for 6 months but now the blisters are showing....

she settled and moved to AZ
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hi everyone. I am new on here but have been diagnosed with CRPS/RSD for about 2 1/2 years although it was extremely exacerbated by Tarsal Tunnel surgery I had last May. I am sorry to here you are having a problem with blisters. I did have blisters after surgery when my CRPS pain was extremely bad. I was in the hospital for eight days after surgery while they were trying to find the right combination of medications to get my pain under control (without overdosing me, grhhh).
The blisters did go away in time (a few weeks) but I went through extensive peeling in the area (like you would have after a severe sunburn). I hope you are doing better and take care everyone.

You can go on this doctors web page H. Hooshmand, M.D. Vero Beach Florida, and see all the pictures of severe blisters caused by rsd/crps.

This could be considered the worst stage.

(08-31-2010, 09:40 AM)Sunshine7 Wrote: I couldn't slleep at all Sunday night or morning because I was hurtting so bad.
On Monday mornning when the sun came up I noticed my right foot and leg was and still is lobster red and has like blisters on it as if I went out in the sun for to long, but I can't even go out side very long cause the heat and light wind hurt me so darn bad.
Has anyone had this happen or know of someone that has had this happen to?
My husband spoke with my PMD Monday and my PMD. says that it is not related to my CRPS/RSD and that my husband should take me to the E.R., I don't want to go to the E.R. because then they'll bill me instead of W/C, I feel my doctor should see me since this never happened to me before my work injury.
Thanks for your opinion and thoughts.:(
Sorry I haven't been on here very much but been haveing to fight W/C insurance for medical treatment and the insurance company stopped my TTD, payments because the QME. lied and said nothing is wrong with me, been missing YA'LL very much I hope everything has been going well for everyone.
Hi, I just read your post. I have the pustules on my hands and feet, wow I spent a few hundred dollars bc comp wouldn't pay. On my monthly visit I showed my Dr. And he ordered  clobetasl propionate, its a cream n my feet n hands cleared up in 3 days. The only problem is after medicare its 45$ and u must use it 2x a day, in the day u put it on with socks at night u use saran wrap. Look up on Google or type this in exactly.  "Show me images of postules from rsd" u wont believe what u will see.1 last thing, I'm 54 n Ihave had it for 20 years, if anyone needs to ask a question, feel free to to ask. GODSPEED...Suz

(10-08-2016, 08:15 PM)Sum Gurl Wrote:
(08-31-2010, 09:40 AM)Sunshine7 Wrote: I couldn't slleep at all Sunday night or morning because I was hurtting so bad.
On Monday mornning when the sun came up I noticed my right foot and leg was and still is lobster red and has like blisters on it as if I went out in the sun for to long, but I can't even go out side very long cause the heat and light wind hurt me so darn bad.
Has anyone had this happen or know of someone that has had this happen to?
My husband spoke with my PMD Monday and my PMD. says that it is not related to my CRPS/RSD and that my husband should take me to the E.R., I don't want to go to the E.R. because then they'll bill me instead of W/C, I feel my doctor should see me since this never happened to me before my work injury.
Thanks for your opinion and thoughts.Sad
Sorry I haven't been on here very much but been haveing to fight W/C insurance for medical treatment and the insurance company stopped my TTD, payments because the QME. lied and said nothing is wrong with me, been missing YA'LL very much I hope everything has been going well for everyone.
Hi, I just read your post. I have the pustules on my hands and feet, wow I spent a few hundred dollars bc comp wouldn't pay. On my monthly visit I showed my Dr. And he ordered  clobetasl propionate, its a cream n my feet n hands cleared up in 3 days. The only problem is after medicare its 45$ and u must use it 2x a day, in the day u put it on with socks at night u use saran wrap. Look up on Google or type this in exactly.  "Show me images of postules from rsd" u wont believe what u will see.1 last thing, I'm 54 n Ihave had it for 20 years, if anyone needs to ask a question, feel free to to ask. GODSPEED...Suz
Su, there are posters on this site who have RSD, and your help and knowledge would be great to them. They just post sporadically.

I have a question and it is what treatments are available for RSD? I have read and have been told by patients they can have some sort of nerve block to help with pain and prevent spreading and also spinal cord stimulators in certain cases. I do not have RSD, but this question has been asked and since you have been dealing with it for so long I thought you would be a good person to ask.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CRPS Case Closed krodrio 3 914 01-18-2019, 03:39 PM
Last Post: 1171
  have CRPS/RSD harperbass 3 1,072 01-14-2019, 03:35 AM
Last Post: tinainky
  CRPS left foot/ankle Sarcher 9 1,753 12-20-2018, 10:22 PM
  CRPS - PTD or PPD? CRPS_Dad 3 836 12-11-2018, 11:50 AM
  Need 2nd settlement opinion on my CA. 73% MMI CRPS case Steveowie 4 4,704 11-09-2017, 07:21 PM
  CRPS Settlement Midnigh51 20 34,182 04-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Last Post: desparate
  RSD CRPS MMI Gypsy2wheels316 2 3,762 11-30-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  RSD/CRPS from work injury DMP1983 2 4,713 06-16-2016, 12:11 AM
  Injury and CRPS / RSD 7skittles7 4 3,899 01-24-2016, 02:00 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  CRPS I & II & Spinal cord stimulator Sithie 7 6,179 12-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Cycler