Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone with CRPS/RSD have blisters show up out of no where?
Sad 
I couldn't slleep at all Sunday night or morning because I was hurtting so bad.
On Monday mornning when the sun came up I noticed my right foot and leg was and still is lobster red and has like blisters on it as if I went out in the sun for to long, but I can't even go out side very long cause the heat and light wind hurt me so darn bad.
Has anyone had this happen or know of someone that has had this happen to?
My husband spoke with my PMD Monday and my PMD. says that it is not related to my CRPS/RSD and that my husband should take me to the E.R., I don't want to go to the E.R. because then they'll bill me instead of W/C, I feel my doctor should see me since this never happened to me before my work injury.
Thanks for your opinion and thoughts.Sad
Sorry I haven't been on here very much but been haveing to fight W/C insurance for medical treatment and the insurance company stopped my TTD, payments because the QME. lied and said nothing is wrong with me, been missing YA'LL very much I hope everything has been going well for everyone.
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

I'm sure it is possible, as CPRS/RSD is also a Heat related issue to the body part it affects. And because everyones body will react different to CRPS/RSD.

Also known to happen in Stage 3.

http://rsdrx.com/rsdphoto.htm
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Sunshine, Personally, I've never had blisters from the CRPS, but I've seen pics and heard of this happening. I have an "RSD" rash that is light but intensifies when I'm in a flare-up or out in the sun. Burns and itches like crazy. I use a cream that my dr. gave me, for relieve. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

I hope she gets some medical answers for those Blisters soon also.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

she called here and we spoke for awhile....her sister in law had told her it looked like the first stages of gangrene.....but she was afraid of the ER bill......we looked up some pics on the puter and she said it looked like that so she was gonna go to the ER.....I havent heard anything back.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

OMG she went from Blister to Gangrene, I hope she is okay then, and is getting proper medical treatment.

I have seen many a pic of RSD/CRPS patients that have developed blisters in the course of this disease. Basically, what happens is that there is some kind of edema that is present. This causes pressure against the skin and it begins to "weep". In some cases of RSD/CRPS, there are periods of intense heat which causes the blisters to form, just as if you had touched a hot burner, or had hot oil splashed on you. It isn't uncommon.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

I spoke with her last night..she was told at the ER she is in the beginnings of stage 3 now..... I am not sure what that means exactly those of you that have crps will know and can explain it more fully......she told me last night but I had already taken my night meds and cant remember alot of it this morning.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Rolleyes 
[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size][u]Thank God it's not ganegreen![size=large][color=#0000FF][font=Times New Roman][b] Thank you everyone for being such GREAT FREINDS..Big Grin
Last Sunday evening I could not sleep at all from the pain, so I played games all night, I had noticed through the night my right foot & leg felt like it was burnning and turning even more lobster red, I figured I was just having another flare up. I didn't notice the blisters until the sun came up in the morning cause I didn't want to wake my husband up, making all kinds of noise. My husband called my P.M.D last Monday, the Dr. said it had nothing to do with my CRPS/RSD. My husband said we should wait for my attrny. to call us back so we can make sure we're not going to be billed for the visit like last time.
SadRolleyes
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

Toungue 
Last tuesday around 2:00p.m. my attrny. called and said go to the E.R., My father in-law took me there,
(Dr. Notes: Musculoskeletal: The patient holds her right foot in equinus. She does have mottling & discrete erythema & stippling of the skin on the right foot dorsum. She states that this is consistent with her exacerbations of her CRPS. She also has one large bulla on the dorsum of the foot, approximately 2 cm in diameter, filled with clear liquid. No significant skin breakdown. The skin appears mildly atrophic. No skin breaks are identified.
Neurological: Intact motor & sensory function grossly in the foot.
Vascular: Symmetric dorsalis pedis pulses.

CONTINUED.............................................................................................................................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CRPS Case Closed krodrio 3 1,224 01-18-2019, 03:39 PM
Last Post: 1171
  have CRPS/RSD harperbass 3 1,308 01-14-2019, 03:35 AM
Last Post: tinainky
  CRPS left foot/ankle Sarcher 9 2,419 12-20-2018, 10:22 PM
  CRPS - PTD or PPD? CRPS_Dad 3 1,063 12-11-2018, 11:50 AM
  Need 2nd settlement opinion on my CA. 73% MMI CRPS case Steveowie 4 5,561 11-09-2017, 07:21 PM
  CRPS Settlement Midnigh51 20 35,874 04-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Last Post: desparate
  RSD CRPS MMI Gypsy2wheels316 2 4,125 11-30-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  RSD/CRPS from work injury DMP1983 2 5,054 06-16-2016, 12:11 AM
  Injury and CRPS / RSD 7skittles7 4 4,188 01-24-2016, 02:00 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  CRPS I & II & Spinal cord stimulator Sithie 7 6,707 12-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Cycler