Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retraining
Hello everyone, Hope all is well. I am still in California and have put off moving back east. My husband and I are trying to work out our problems. My question is, Will the State Vocational Rehab Department use my w/c rehabilitation voucher for retraining?

Thanks

The voucher must be used at state approved or accredited schools for education or skill enhancement, or both. Employees may use up to 10 percent of the voucher funds for counseling.

i don't think state VR charges for rehab--as long as you are still a california resident and dept of VR is not a school.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:The voucher must be used at state approved or accredited schools for education or skill enhancement, or both. Employees may use up to 10 percent of the voucher funds for counseling.

i don't think state VR charges for rehab--as long as you are still a california resident and dept of VR is not a school.

Thank you 1171

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  retraining question Manley2 5 2,941 11-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Vocational retraining? babydol 12 14,420 07-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  MMI / retraining CJknee 5 3,374 12-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Last Post: punk
  retraining fears marygon 16 7,160 10-26-2007, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Lilly