Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PD settlement
the reason for the C&R is not relevant to CMS or an MSA.
i don't know anything about your prospects for future earnings.
the terms of the Set Aside Agreement.
you're welcome.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1058 in california.
Thanks Freebird.

Your MSA amount will be a reflection of your last 3 years of medical needs AND what you will need for your Life span. Look at the Meds you have taken, will need, the doctor vists you will need etc.
The IC will "Low Ball" your MSA and CMS will approve it by my experience but........

A MSA only effects your Medicare in that Medicare expects the IC to pay for your work related Injury.

Seed money will be 2 years of the annual draw you will receive from a MSA. For Instance, If your MSA is $100,000 for a 25 year life span would be $4000 a year. They would fund your MSA account with seed money or $8000 dollars from the start then $4000 a year after.

I would like an explanation as to why the lawyer filling out the Appeals Board C&R application would introduce disputed items that were never disputed? What did I initial by initialing "disputed" (NOT) items on that application? To justify the hearing? To impact upon CMS' decision?

I would like an explanation as to why the lawyer filling out the Appeals Board C&R application would introduce disputed items that were never disputed? What was I asked to initial "disputed" (that were NOT disputed) items on that application? To justify the hearing? To impact upon CMS' decision?

May I request a copy of what is going to be submitted to CMS? Who would issue it to me, the lawyer, the IC, the co. that figured the MSA?

mmmmmm pillow talk
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......