Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kidney stones and the rite of passage
Tomorrow a kidney CT to see how big the stone is.....if there is a stone or something.
Hydronephrosis is absolutely no fun what so ever, hopefully the scan will show something, anything. I've had flank pain on and off for 25 years, just something I've learned to put up with, until it knocks me on my ass. Which luckily for me isn't that often.

So that's where I am, not really doing anything. Don't feel like doing anything..
BB

Been worried about you as I haven't seen you around.

You do not need this on top everything else.

Saying a special prayer for you tonight.

BB, I'm praying for you, that this passes, or gets taken care of with the least possible amount of pain. No one needs extra pain.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I have heard that passing a stone is worse than childbirth......is this true?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I feel for you because I too suffer from having kidney stones. Last time they did a scan I think I had 2 or 3 stones in there. Wish there was a simple way to just go in and take them out long before they give me any trouble

cant they set you in a bath tub now and blast them with sound waves?

Mine where too small yet to do anything with but you know that seems like the perfect time to get them out. Just doesn't work like that.

Jayne dear I have had them 6 different times...Several of the times I have passed up to 3 at a times. I have had a Urologist that they are more painful than haveing a baby, Had the stones but never a baby LOL
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Big ones or Little ones .dont matter they all make you sick and hurt the little ones put me in the hospital and the big one i was more sick but passed it while at work good luck keep praying about it SLIVERS are what messes you up they cut and tear up their path
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

well at least with the stones you dont have to feed and clothe them for 18 years and then pa to send the buggers to collage

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd's to get a new kidney Bummer Knees 11 5,384 07-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Kidney Stones Cervical_Fusion 5 7,357 03-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Stones Wink 1 2,040 12-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Last Post: jayne