Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ime doctor lied about my report
Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Jammer, yes, I had surgeries, not just one though. I was 1st injured, tried ever conservative measure medically could be spoke of, then had surgery, a 3 level Cervical (neck) Spine Fusion. I went to pt, and I was healed. Went back to heavy duty work. Close to a year later from that injury, a co-worker from another department played a prank on me. I blew out that fusion, plate and screws in my neck, it was an ouch, heard a pop, and a crack in less then a second. Found out I then needed a 6 level cervical fusion. But first the 3 level had to be re-done right away for my safety. That healed, went back, took that plate and screws out, stitched me up in the front, flipped me over, cut me from have way up my head to half way down my back, and performed the 6 level cervical fusion, with a Bone growth Stimulator that does work , and help the healing process, and healed the fusions. What is the strange part, I was removed from work, meaning advised no work both times by my treating doctor, on the exact same month and date, just the year was different. I also found I have Spinal Stenosis in the Lumbar Spine at levels L1 - L2 - L3. No surgery, and can be somewhat painful at times. Then in 2006 during an FCE test, I finished up ruining my left knee. (This I did not put or try to put on work comp) I had the left Knee replaced with a new joint in 2007. Now my right knee is giving me problems, most likely need it replaced also soon. Seems Arthritis likes me. If you ask, yes I am legally medicated for the rest of my life now.

I won't tell you what you should, or could do with your employer, because there is not one good answer to give you. But, I'm going to say, your body, and your mind will guide you, but, you must let it do it's job so you know what you have to do. That is all you can do. Would I fight your case if I were you. That is an easy answer for me, and it is Yes, hell yes, I would fight to the end. Most times your going to win. The down fall is the time it takes, and no money or income coming in at times makes it hard. I was lucky, survived that money part, not always easy, never is, nor never will it be. You just have to somehow start to prepare for it. You want to fight it, prepare now, any way you can think of prepare, as I said, it wont be an easy step. Then I say to you, if you fight it, you can stop ever, for you will then loose out big time. You wont get rich, you wont fill your pockets with money, and when it's all over, and done with, if you break even, or come out with some cash, consider yourself ahead of the game. That my friend is work comp. No winners....

You have been though Hell and back! You know this is so true I have never really heard anything good about anyone thats been injured on the job, the system is so unfair, I quess they try and weed the false accounts out, while we pay the price for our true injury`s, even thou we have pure proof with MRI`S, EMG`S ect.
Well my friend what goes around comes around right!
Have A great day!
Jammer

Jammer believe it or not there are 99 good stories for every 1 bad one or these forums wuld be over run and boy howdy the congressmen would be strung up and shot....but to be fair the system works for most.....its just for those that dont have bleeding wounds or broken bones. or something that can be seen its hard...if we dont fall into the brackets we are screwed ie sprain should be fixed in 6 weeks...if we take 10 weeks they start to scream.....and if we dont heal at all then the fight is on........
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:Jammer believe it or not there are 99 good stories for every 1 bad one or these forums wuld be over run and boy howdy the congressmen would be strung up and shot....but to be fair the system works for most.....its just for those that dont have bleeding wounds or broken bones. or something that can be seen its hard...if we dont fall into the brackets we are screwed ie sprain should be fixed in 6 weeks...if we take 10 weeks they start to scream.....and if we dont heal at all then the fight is on........

Very Nice Quote you have written, That is so true I see that these people (ime, wc) have no hearts, and they lie and cheat everything, to save the big dollar, They know what they do, one must pray for them, because I sure deep down inside somewhere they are very sad for what they do!
Thanks for the reply!
Jammer

While our treating doctor's might get paid say $100.00 bucks to do the same thing or much better thing then an IME doctor. The IME doctor get about $700.00 to as far up to $2,500.00 to do as little as possible. Their paid to lie. Big bucks so they cover their butt later. Then the IME knows, they will mostly get a Deposistion, and then get paid once again. Big Gig money in an IME.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:While our treating doctor's might get paid say $100.00 bucks to do the same thing or much better thing then an IME doctor. The IME doctor get about $700.00 to as far up to $2,500.00 to do as little as possible. Their paid to lie. Big bucks so they cover their butt later. Then the IME knows, they will mostly get a Deposistion, and then get paid once again. Big Gig money in an IME.

You are so correct What a scam that has been created, to help the big insurance company and who else`s sticky fingers that are involved lol

jayne Wrote:Jammer believe it or not there are 99 good stories for every 1 bad one or these forums wuld be over run and boy howdy the congressmen would be strung up and shot....but to be fair the system works for most.....its just for those that dont have bleeding wounds or broken bones. or something that can be seen its hard...if we dont fall into the brackets we are screwed ie sprain should be fixed in 6 weeks...if we take 10 weeks they start to scream.....and if we dont heal at all then the fight is on........

I will say most ime doctors have to be out of there mind and drone`s to the insurance companies, and for sure have no Heart!
Jammer

Jammer, got any updates for us, as to what has been going on. Have you found an attorney to perform a deposition on this IME for you as of yet?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Help please Was on light duty wc doctor....new doctor out of work till .. Feelbad 6 1,665 01-25-2019, 11:45 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Lawyer Ran SOL intentionally/AME Lied Pistolero65 2 1,459 06-20-2017, 02:20 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Doctor lied on PR-2 form - CA BB019 18 7,986 06-20-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  CA QME Doctor for WC ins lied in Medical report dzftvh 6 13,295 06-15-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Pistolero65
  IME Lied And I called Him Out PirateGeo 2 2,945 11-18-2016, 01:21 PM
  PQME's PS Report v/s PTP's PS Report? neckpain101 6 5,180 10-01-2015, 05:13 PM
  DD Verses RME Doctor report bigbo88 6 7,909 07-28-2012, 02:03 AM
  getting ime report from doctor boilerman 5 10,983 03-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Last Post: boilerman
  I think im being lied to or my boss is trying to screw me over. frenchfri47 3 8,321 03-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  doctor wants to write final report! highdesertguy 3 9,336 05-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Last Post: chrischris