Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Garrett
The report I have as of yesterday eve is Garrett was stable and not on the vent.

I do not have a report for last night or this morning, will post when I have one.

Garrett improved today and is doing better then the doctors expected.

His blood pressure and heart rate no longer drops when he is turned over.

all righty now that is great news Bummer will continue prayers
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

This little guy is again having problems, his eyes are not tracking the way they should, he can make soulds but is unable to speak.

A neurological eval is being done this afternoon.

We will kind the prayer coming.

prayers here also.....

The results are in from the MRI. Garrett's oxygen level was low toward's the end of surgery and he has brain damage with the eyes, hearing, cognitive abilities being effected.

The neurologist will visit with the parents later today.

Bummer please let us know what we can do to help.......it is not only this child that needs our prayers but his parents also this is a trying time for them also......please let them know we are lifting them also in prayer for strenth and for patience let them know love and prayers are coming from all over the U.S for them.......one of the things that brought comfort to me and still does is a piece a paper I keep in my pocket that says very simply...remember you are loved and being prayed for by Sweet and skeeter..and the entire WC board ....it stays in my pocket always and brought me great comfort during Bill and Beccas hospital stays.... Daddys hospital stay...Daddy and Monas death....its worn and been replaced many times.......this piece of paper was held between Bills and my hand when we prayed before his bypass.... I hope she can get as much comfort from her own piece of paper as I did and still do......thank you my dear Sweets

Thank you Jayne.

I wanted to share what information I have.

The family is planning for a long term admission/Rehab for Garrett folowing the information they learned, and will be taking shifts at the hospital.

Family is pitching in to help with the children at home, a 4 month old, 3 yr old and 1st grader.

Garrett will be moved to a rehab center in Oklahoma City next week.

The family is making plans for an extended stay in Oklahoma City and will be moving a camper to the hospital parking lot.

I have been down this road so many times with my oldest daughter and know how difficult this will be for the family.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR GARRETT jayne 3 2,790 09-15-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Services for Garrett Bummer Knees 5 3,573 09-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Special prayers today for Garrett & family Bummer Knees 17 10,417 09-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees