Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another MSA compiled
Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:I have read some articles in the past that talked facts on what CMS will do and approve for a MSA. It was clear, they rush through these things, and mostly do approve them. But, only in a slight chance they get denied. If it were up to me, a game plan should have been worked on way back. A full detail list made and showing proof what the MSA should be close to, medication and cost, medical visits outlined in full, and medical detail cost. Then some how figure out on how to get that list to CMS. But, other then that, from those articles, stating, many do just get approved without a proper review. So, how does one force a proper review is beyond what I would know.

One would think a MSA is non-negotiable BUT.... This IC has had 3 different MSA's constructed in a little over a year, The errors have been pointed out but they just ignore the actual data to get a MSA at there price.

Another "biggie" they have left out every time is my Ablation nerve burnings for Pain Management. They write in the MSA report that I can have 1 nerve burning in 26 years total instead of 1 every 2 years.Actually they give me 2 nerve burnings (each in a different area) in 26 years. That is 24 nerve burnings left off!

My Attorney has showed this IC time and time again the BIG INTENTIONAL Errors of this MSA BUT THEY JUST IGNORE THE ACTUAL DATA AND FACTS EVERYTIME.

A MSA should be fairly "cut and dry" based on past years of documentation which I have concerning my Meds, Procedures, PM Visits etc.

All of this BS you hear about fines for trying to screw Medicare seems to not be to damn serious. If Medicare does not catch erroneous errors such as this, they are failing on the job horribly.

I am going to send this one through and see if CMS has "tightened up" in the last few years. My MSA is a intentional low ball figure set up to have the GHP/ AND OR Federal Gov. pay prematurely for my work related injury COVERED by a IC.

It sucks but I have exhausted all efforts short of calling CMS myself when they receive this MSA.

Messages In This Thread
Another MSA compiled - freebird - 08-21-2010, 06:35 PM
RE: Another MSA compiled - Bummer Knees - 08-21-2010, 09:32 PM
RE: Another MSA compiled - freebird - 08-21-2010, 09:44 PM
RE: Another MSA compiled - Bad Boy Bad Boy - 08-22-2010, 08:48 AM
RE: Another MSA compiled - freebird - 08-22-2010, 09:24 AM
RE: Another MSA compiled - Bad Boy Bad Boy - 08-22-2010, 10:40 AM
RE: Another MSA compiled - freebird - 08-22-2010, 02:23 PM
RE: Another MSA compiled - Bummer Knees - 08-22-2010, 04:27 PM
RE: Another MSA compiled - freebird - 08-22-2010, 05:54 PM
RE: Another MSA compiled - Bad Boy Bad Boy - 08-22-2010, 06:32 PM
RE: Another MSA compiled - freebird - 08-22-2010, 10:23 PM