Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what should i do?
sounds like you may be dealing with PTSD talk to your DR and get a lawyer.....I do hope you pressed charges...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

You know, it sounds like their just trying to help you along. If you don't like it, they don't care, because you see they are paying the bills, and paying you to stay home and heal. Since it's their money being spent, you should just get use to it. For it's not going to stop, this is work comp, and welcome to the work comp system.

All the things you have mentioned here about this, are all anger statements. Instead of wondering why the Insurance is doing this, why not wonder about where your employer has been?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:You know, it sounds like their just trying to help you along. If you don't like it, they don't care, because you see they are paying the bills, and paying you to stay home and heal. Since it's their money being spent, you should just get use to it. For it's not going to stop, this is work comp, and welcome to the work comp system.

All the things you have mentioned here about this, are all anger statements. Instead of wondering why the Insurance is doing this, why not wonder about where your employer has been?

I know where my employer has been. ABSENT!! The only contact that I've had with my employer is when I callled to tell them what the doctor said after appointments. My employer's only concern is whether I want to sue and that has been the last thing on my mind. I'm more concerned about my eye. A lawsuit is not going to help my eye heal!

sorry to disapoint you your employer knows you cant sue......you are covered by WC which protects them from a lawsuit.....I agree your eye is very important you need a sitdown with a lawyer.....wc is a lose your shirt proposition.....you will not make alot of money in fact you will lose money before you are done......Please read all you can on your states rules and regs and if you are still needing questions answered make an appt with a lawyer and make a list of questions to ask him before you go...... make appts with several and feel good about the one you sign with.......a lawyer will handle all the paperwork so you dont have to stress about anything so if they are giving you a hard time it might be time to let a lawyer handle it......but if your Dr says you can do light duty then you will have to do it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Well, to be honest, not much will change till you loose your anger, this is true, it will even slow down your healing process.

You best remember they are paying the bills, and paying you to stay home and heal. This you need to remember, because if you think one thing, they may have other plans for you, and your not going to like that neither.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Well, to be honest, not much will change till you loose your anger, this is true, it will even slow down your healing process.

You best remember they are paying the bills, and paying you to stay home and heal. This you need to remember, because if you think one thing, they may have other plans for you, and your not going to like that neither.

I'm not angry because they are paid to do exactly what they are doing to me. And you are right they are paying the bills and paying me to stay home and heal. THEY SHOULD its their job. Workers comp is suppose to cover work injuries regardless if its the fault of the worker or the employer. In this case it is the employer's fault but I know by WC they are covered so they least they could do is allow me to heal without all the flack. Its so unfair but that's life. I am PERMANENTLY damaged and to tell you the truth money can't fix what I've lost.

We all here know money can't fix what any of us Injured Workers have lost. As you should know, we are all mostly injured workers here, except for a few. We and me, are telling you, what they can do, not what you think you are allowed to do, as the State your in controls the Rules & Laws of the work comp system, which gives your employer and their Insurance many legal rights.

We are all PERMANENTLY Damaged, just so you know, your not the only one dealing with that.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:We all here know money can't fix what any of us Injured Workers have lost. As you should know, we are all mostly injured workers here, except for a few. We and me, are telling you, what they can do, not what you think you are allowed to do, as the State your in controls the Rules & Laws of the work comp system, which gives your employer and their Insurance many legal rights.

We are all PERMANENTLY Damaged, just so you know, your not the only one dealing with that.

I'm sure everyone who has been injuried has been affected by their injury in some way. I know my employer and their insurance has legal rights but so do i and I'm going to exercise my rights to the fullest. People react in different ways after an injury so I can't speak for anyone but myself but staring at the resullts of my injury everyday because I have no choice since its in my face and it has really affected me and I'm not going to speak on the pain I go through DAILY!! I have sympathy for anyone who has been injuried because I've been there and going through it now but I can only speak for myself. I appreciate everyone's advice and I think a lawyer would be better suited to handle this because its too stressful for me.

I would agree with you, as if your getting stress out, then yes, an attorney should be used. As long as you remember what an attorney will and can do. The attorney will only handle the legal issues.

When you say you have rights in a work comp system, you need to know they are very limited. You don't have all the rights you would if you were hurt out of work. Things are much different in work comp, then any personel injury.