Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do in cal.
doc . put me on light duty bulging disk co. send me back to work as a helper 15lb. limit foot is numb hurt my knee again

what is your question?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

cruzer Wrote:doc . put me on light duty bulging disk co. send me back to work as a helper 15lb. limit foot is numb hurt my knee again
can i go back to doc. and tell they are calling this light duty when it is not light duty can i have my knee checked can i see my own doc.

yes you can ask to go back to the Dr you can ask him o define what is light duty....I dont know if you can see your own Dr...someone with more knowledge of Ca.rules will be along soon to tell you...just take a min and tell us all the facts on your injury your job and what they are asking of you and someone will get back to you....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

If you can not do the work that the dr. released you to do. Then Yes, I would go back to that dr. and explain to him/her that I can not do the work and tell them why.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

AQA Wrote:If you can not do the work that the dr. released you to do. Then Yes, I would go back to that dr. and explain to him/her that I can not do the work and tell them why.
i have b/d #5 numbnes in foot did nerve test came back as nerve damage doc said this not from back injury been with co. 37 years its been over 30 days can i see my own doc.

if you are under california comp law then you can only see your doctor if you pay for it.
for comp to pay you can go to any doctor within the carrier/employer MPN.
more information here
http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/MPN/DWC_MPN_Main.html
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

california i was put on light duty bad back now i hurt my knee what do i do now

You report the knee injury, and have employer send you to their doctor.

If you want to see your own doctor, then you have to pay for that.

If you want this to be under a work comp claim, then you report it to the employer, and start learning your State laws and Rules of Work Comp.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.