Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerve chart
Figuring this may be useful information

[Image: th_armhanddermatomeschart.png]
Take Care and Be Well
Tom

Thanks tmp!

I've never seen this chart before, makes sense with the cervical hernation and the symptoms I have.

TPM, it's a good chart for showing areas. What I don't like, is, it doesn't show the path then Nerves run. Like from neck, along, and through the shoulder, down the forarm, and into the hand. But, it shows a good break down of the areas a nerve controls, which is good.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

can someone explain this chart to me! i understand the color coded seperations but does this tell you what disc causes what pain?

Backpainfla, the chat shows which disc, or nerve from which disc, to what upper body is effected by such nerve. If you look close it shows which disc number from the Cervical Spine that gets used by which nerve.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

thanks bb i was just curious with some of the problems ive been havin is there a chart for thoracic and lumbar spine?

Try these too.

http://www.innerbody.com/image/nervov.html

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/introb.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York state has does not use AMA rating chart kitty 2 4,552 03-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Last Post: 1171
  need settlement % disablity chart muttley 16 30,817 01-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Lilly