Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado mountain high
Meeting is over, interesting to say the least, the hubby wasn't too thrilled.

Anyway, leaving for Colorado in about 2 hours until Sunday, college starts Monday so it's one last fling for us. 100 degrees this week at home is expected so that's what encouraged this trip for us. The high's this week where we're going is around 65-72, over night 45. Won't get eaten by no bare so don't you fret over that.

So be good, stay safe. Bummer I'm re-doing my facebook account, perhaps that will fix it removing 'friends' all the time.

Happy camper am I,
BB

have fun my friend I am off for the week also..... celebration of life for my sister tomorrow and Wed.morn we are off...... I do so hope things will get back to normal what ever that is soon
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

BB, have some fun and enjoy yourself....
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Where in Colorado?

is the bare any kin to the bear??Tongue..just curious...just pokin fun BB have a great time and bring some of them great temps down to oklahoma with you please
SETTLED!!!

Hope you enjoy our fine state. Lots to do, see, and lots of good food. Don't forget to take some time to drive though the beautiful mountains. You might see some mountain goats standing high on the ridges, or a few mountain climber, Praia-sailors even folks just getting in some fishing or white water rafting (depending on the current). If you are a gambler, visit Black Hawk, or Central City. Night life in downtown Denver can be a fun experience. Then when you just want to get away for a quite evening alone with your husband high above the city lights, snuggle under the stars. "Look Out Mountain", could be a great start. Welcome to Colorado Wink.
Injury date 11/2008; left upper extremity; CRPS; bilateral cubital tunnel syndrome; carpal tunnel syndrome.

Spent last Friday evening in Durango (my home town). Weather was terrific. 78 degrees and no humidity. I do miss the Colorado summertime....

admin Wrote:Spent last Friday evening in Durango (my home town). Weather was terrific. 78 degrees and no humidity. I do miss the Colorado summertime....

Went to the mountains yesterday, it was great. Did some gambling and oboe at first Sad not so great. But just before I left I took a chance and bit the max and ching...ching Big Grin got most of my money back. Needless to say, that will be the last time in a long time I'll gamble. I can too close to loosing my skirt...Rolleyes.
Injury date 11/2008; left upper extremity; CRPS; bilateral cubital tunnel syndrome; carpal tunnel syndrome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coincidence or high turnover Lostandconfused 3 10,501 07-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: nasa21ae
  Old man on the mountain jayne 26 12,738 02-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Mountain Dew bad for you? Wink 15 24,440 01-13-2011, 02:21 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Mountain Man backache 26 13,167 01-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
Smile blondeback mountain hurt at work 3 3,430 12-27-2008, 04:44 PM
Last Post: hurt at work
  mountain neighbors hurt at work 8 7,367 10-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  is it high yet? sweet tooth 13 6,398 05-14-2008, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Pooh
  Expressions for high stress days (feel free to address w/c employees with them....... nurse83 12 8,983 02-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591
  Sithie, Colorado question chrischris 8 4,153 01-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Last Post: chrischris