Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request for accommodation denied!
My ER sent me home in february because of my restrictions. Am I supposed to get pay while they are looking for a modification? I need income.

depends on your state laws. your profile doesn't indicate a location.
work comp laws are state specific.
are your restrictions temporary or permanent?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I am in California. I have already received 20% disability and MMI. I was told to return to work but my ER said go home and we will call you because of my restrictions like no using stairs and lifting. That was in february until now they said they are trying to modified my job. How can i get paid?

You said they offered you a job, as a medical clerk, what happened with that?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Yes, that's what I thought. ER are just saying they are doing their best but it has been 6 months. Now, I don't have anymore income and I am still employed by them. My question is do they have to pay me while they are modifying me a job?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reasonable Accommodation and P&S Proud2bme 9 529 06-07-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  EVERY INJURED ENTITLED TO "REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION" BY THEIR EMPLOYER.... 1171 11 15,303 10-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Trial Request Denied st. clare 8 6,474 10-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Last Post: st. clare
  Medical Record Request - denied nancy1861@yahoo.com 7 8,491 08-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy