Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hallelujah, he's seen the light and it's good!!!
Good morning,

Saw my WC doctor this morning and he said those little words I've been dying to hear for nearly 5 years. "My recommendations are for a total knee replacement".

I've developed a bone spur laterally and it's a big one. So I can't have a partial knee replacement, I'm also now way too bow-legged.

So happy news for me, my former employer's lawyer is having a heart attack somewhere I'm sure.

BB

Much better then a partial any given day also.

My bone spurs broke off, and became floaters that were removed first, before the TKR.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Congratulations Bodybuilder!

See, I told you'd be getting the replacement in the future.

What date are you looking at for surgery.

I will share, It was required before surgery I had my teeth worked on and no infection present in my body. Had the lab test 3 weeks before surgery and wouldn't you know it I had a bad bladder infection. I was put on meds right away and I was clear of infection in time for surgery.

And we didn't have to bail you out of jail!

It's a bit of a mess right now. Respondent might say yes, but my doc takes about 3 weeks to get his report out. Respondent might say is the need for this related? So onto a depo, then we depo someone else. Respondent might send me for another IME.

I told my lawyer this morning that if we had no response, answer by Sept 9th I go on with my jaw surgery which is scheduled for Sept 29th. I will delay it if I have a date, if we're waiting on depos, IME, judges decision then I'll have my jaw surgery.

I've assisted with about 12 knee replacements, very familiar with positioning, instruments, setup, technique. He's agreed to let me have mirrors and a camera with a monitor. So I'll be watching the entire surgery, probably won't have any meds again except for the spinal. It doesn't bother me, I'd prefer to watch, I caught 2 breaks in sterile technique during my last scope.

BB

I had 13 doctors saying I needed the replacement.

The wc said the need for the replacement wasn't related to the injury, and that is what the insurance company used to fight in court.

It was 6 months after the judges decision before I had the replacement, saw the surgeon once in this time and he had to fit the surgery into his schedule, and it only happened that early due to the attorney calling the surgeon's office and pushing to get me on the schedule.

http://www.orlive.com/biomet/videos/sign...rd-systems
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I am happy for you Bodybuilder... sounds like you are going to get treatment that you have been needing... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.