Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexpected W/C Claim
Hi! When I was injured at work on 3/19/10, I was also employed at a different company part time. Now, just out of the blue, the second company sent me a claim form to fill out. Why? I never even told them about my case and I was not even injured there! I cannot get a hold of my Attorney (again). Is it likely that he filed a claim there as standard procedure? Thanks in advance for your reply!

It's just as easy to ask the 2nd employer to why, and explain you know nothing about it, and then when you get in touch with your attorney, you will let them know what your going to do, or not do.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

depends on the injury.
yes it's possible your atty filed another claim.
the medical reports may have indicated additional trauma from your other job.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will I jeopardize my workers compensation claim if I file a personal injury claim for wanttowork 3 18,169 03-27-2011, 02:07 AM
Last Post: 1171
  unexpected settlement numbers conserend 5 5,484 01-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: 1171