Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learned something interesting about high blood pressure and FCE
Not what I was saying, attys are the ultimate end users of FCE's in a sense as the entire process is a litigious one. Since they have no medical use or scientific validity they are only of interest to the party that requests it and for their own designs. That's not saying that it may not be helpful to the IW but it's a crap shoot. The fact that your human FCE was different than a non-human FCE is neither here nor there.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Cycler, I don't think it is the attorney asking for any FCE to make an argument. In fact quite the other way around, as I have seen 98% of the time, as it is the Insurance Carrier, Nurse Case manager and such that ask for the FCE. I never seen an attorney request one for their client. I would say, like in my case, it was me, that contested my last Human FCE, and I went and paid for a second opinion FCE. Yep total difference between the two. Everything the same was done at both, in fact the one I paid for, did all the ones the Human left out. (Such as the Balance test).

Many FCE's are requested by employers to see if a IW is ready to come back to work.
If a FCE is not considered important, why are most IW required to take one?

It seems like a double jeopardy; You have to take it but it means nothing. Really?

Then why do employers waste so much money on this so called senseless test?

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:And what has taken place since then?

If you are asking me the answer is NOTHING. The IC did not like the high cost of my MSA and I am where I was at on day one.

I go to PM once a month; take 5 different drugs for pain 2 being narcotics and also have Facet nerve burning done as needed to help with my chronic pain.

I am lucky; I draw almost max SSDI and a weekly WC Check with no offset.

The bad part is my Injury is forever.

Freebird, sorry that was meant for the org posted here, they said their attorney has contested the FCE. I then asked what has taken place since then?

I should have used the quote button, my mistake, sorry.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:
lefty Wrote:
Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Your Attorney should contest the FCE that was done by a Human. Showing lack of interest to your health and well being. No it wasn't business as usual. I was lack of interest to you. Didn't they have the monitor straped across your chest?

As a matter of fact Bad Boy, she did!

And what took place since then?

Sorry about that Bad Boy, I was answering the question about the monitor around my chest, when I said 'she.' Attorney is on vacation, but I will be asking for an objection.
Injury date 11/2008; left upper extremity; CRPS; bilateral cubital tunnel syndrome; carpal tunnel syndrome.

I didn't say not important, just not valid.

freebird Wrote:Many FCE's are requested by employers to see if a IW is ready to come back to work.
If a FCE is not considered important, why are most IW required to take one?

It seems like a double jeopardy; You have to take it but it means nothing. Really?

Then why do employers waste so much money on this so called senseless test?

Well, I would agree with Cycler, if this continues, advise them your seeking an attorney then. See how that unfolds.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WC denied settlement bc setaside is too high! Lenaye 7 6,861 03-16-2016, 05:38 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  I'm a high income earner, in settlement..can I asK socalnerd 2 2,223 02-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Interesting legal decision in Florida 1171 15 10,241 01-16-2015, 12:27 PM
Last Post: 1171
  An interesting work related auto accident !! RITCHIE 4 6,231 07-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Interesting what attorney said about deposition Backache1217 0 2,372 06-19-2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Backache1217
  Interesting info regarding Impairment versus disability Wink 4 10,782 01-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Last Post: MrsMitch
  Learned my employment has been terminated Bummer Knees 8 11,736 12-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  decreased blood flow to injured arm Lilly 13 9,536 06-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  employee pressure after returning to work - attorney? jptrott65 13 11,409 04-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Last Post: redlotus
  Help With Pressure From WC Case Manager redlotus 14 12,499 04-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Steph1966