Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I See My Personal Dr.?
LOL, if they end it, the IC would be even more pleased, just think they get off the hook....Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

bronco54501 Wrote:Every one has given you some very good advice. Have you signed anything with this attorney..?? If you have not well then go shopping for a new one. And even if you did sign with him you can fire him just as fast but may owe him for his time so far. Remember you are the one injured, even though wc wont care you have to take charge. And what I mean is, go to the er and explain you are in to much pain and cant wait anymore. I dont know if anyone has ever tried this but ( I may get some smack ) Tell them your at the end of your rope, depressed and your mind is not thinking straight and thinking about ending it.. Please by all means dont bring yourself to doing it but,----- just say it.. --- Your lawyer will probably thank you.....Just a thought.....

Get medical help even if you dont know if wc will pay for it.. Your well being is worth more then the bill.$$....
Well.... Thanks for the reply! But have you ever heard of a 51/50??? Yes, I did sign with him. Thanks!

Bummer Knees Wrote:Do you have an e-mail address for your attorney?

I find e-mail to be a good way to communicate with my attorney.
Course sometimes a phone call or in-person meeting with the attorney is the best way to communicate.
Thanks! E-mail would be great! Never thought of that.

Or, just go to the office and sit there till you can have a real sit down meeting with them.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Toungue 
Smile If you are still getting the run around from your lawyer, ask him/her to recommend a lawyer who is more available to assist you with your questions. I regret not doing so. I was misinformed about changing lawyers so I did not. My lawyer actually made matters worse. You may not be the only client, but you should not need to take a backseat to anyone. I do not know about CA, but in NY"
I would not have owed the lawyer anything. That information was a long time coming. Good Luck, Bernie
L shoulder torn 3.5" R shoulder damaged. Heart damage, carpal tunnel (L&R) cataplexy/narcolepsy, arthritis, hypoglycemic. +. Bernie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What to settle first work comp or personal injury - NY sickofpain2020 1 1,103 11-11-2020, 07:58 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Personal Injury Lawyer – Heal Your Wounds mrphy.nyt 6 6,184 05-10-2018, 07:22 AM
Last Post: miguelgarbutt
Question Is it legal to be obligated to use my personal time for work related injury? OFilippov 1 4,576 08-22-2015, 01:55 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Seeing Personal Dr After Comp Injury: CA c_smith 3 5,007 05-30-2015, 10:39 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  Personal insurance used!?! ammowoman 2 2,656 01-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Last Post: ammowoman
  Friend was told to use personal insurance Kryssa 6 7,149 09-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  personal files vikingfan 21 14,199 01-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post: ecvq28dh