Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Depressed Today Because...........
I've been having this discussion with the physical therapist and occupational therapist about living life and learning way to adapt so the physical challenges are least restictive making for a more productive life.

Assistive technology is a tool the disabled use to lead a more productive life.
This may be adaptions for the computer for those with loss of fine motor skills, gross motor skills, or sensory deficts.

I have worked as a parent trainner for many years, (assisting & trainning parents of children with disabilities) the term I like to use is Abilities not disabled.

CC, I hope the surgery goes well, and the SCS is a major relief.

Have to give you credit for making an attempt to try and work, even if you were not getting paid. Good step in the right direction...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I was sharing what I felt was an attempt to move forward, not dwell on the past, and hold on to a great attitude while trying something new.

However, it didn't work out the way I had hoped.

I was posting about my experience. I will try again in time! Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Thanks BadBoy!

sorry to hear about your fealing depressed chrischris hope you can make it through everything okSmile
SETTLED!!!

oh and i hope your surgery is a good one and you can get back to as normal as possible..it sounds like you loved what you did and that you were very good at it
SETTLED!!!

Thanks inpain! And........Congrats on your settlement. Great news and happy for you to be done! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Are you depressed and anxious because of your injury? Buddy1114 1 815 04-07-2020, 07:10 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Confused and Depressed in Maryland Backagain 6 5,468 04-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Last Post: PainandSmiles
  SSD approval...depressed and confused~ sonny1 13 13,286 11-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Last Post: nursedina
Question Depressed ems30 18 7,502 10-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Not depressed or in enough pain! capricorn 17 8,123 09-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Last Post: capricorn