Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
settled!!
i am setled one month after mmi...my lawyer says it's a very fair settlement its 35% whole body which equates to 59.850 bucks and there offering 5 thousand to resign from my job and 3000 for future meds..he says it seems fair i think it seems fair its alot more than i expected and i need the money now so im goin to go before the judge tomm and accept it..what do u guys think?
SETTLED!!!

the sooner you can get out of the system the better.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

yes thank you 1171 i agree..and i would like to thank you and everyone for there help and support through this process
SETTLED!!!

The important isuue is that you are happy with the offer.

In my oppinion I would not accept the offer. You say in your signature " 3-24-2010 HARDWARE REMOVED PAIN IS COMING BACK SLOWLY BUT SURELY ". If that is the case and they are only offering $3000.00 for future meds. Well, that would only last me 4 and half months.

Take Care
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

If I remember correctly, you were having problems, and it was said, settlement was your best way at that time. So I say, way to go, and good luck.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

yea im feeling alot better the dr said theres gonna be some pain for the first 3-4 years so..and im sure im gonna have some kinda pain for the rest of my life and i just want to be out of the system and be able to move on with my life like 1171 said the sooner the better and i agree with that..good to see you back BBBB!!
SETTLED!!!

If you are happy I am happy but like AQA I am a bit worried about your medical....good luck
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

If your heart tells you this is fair then that's okay with me. Money is always a good thing, peace of mind follows hopefully.

For me it's not the money it's walking in the long run. I just want to walk, run, take walks with my hubby, be without most pain. Money is totally last in my books.

The last day we were in Missouri I couldn't do a cave with my husband. Was on crutches for most of the trip to deal with the pain. I want as much as my physical body back long before any money.

Peelee
Aka crispy legs
aka bodybuilder1958

im so sorry to hear that BB i just dont think i have any fight left in me i dont wanna see anymore dr's or nurses dont want anymore phisical therapy just wanna be done with every one and everything that has to do with work comp...except for everyone here i can say thats one good thing this has done for me and that its brought me here to find all of the great ppl here and im truely greatful for that and i will be a lifetime member of this site barring admin banning me lol
SETTLED!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 years and still not settled tombstonekid 13 11,427 03-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: RootsGal
  Case Settled rebel_1961 17 16,175 05-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Last Post: rebel_1961
  Settled capricorn 16 11,110 10-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  ITs Done, all settled!! annoyedtodeath 32 16,105 12-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Last Post: katicabogar
  No Hearing Settled all done now!! borninabarn 17 9,845 12-01-2007, 04:29 PM