Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cervical Fusions Jewelry
Smile any one see the beautifuu jewelry CF makes??? Go to the Hobbies thread and take a look..........It's amazing.

I did, and it's Beautiful Work!! I Hope They do Well on the Sale!Wink
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Sale Hell it has rained 40 days and 40 nights, every thing closed
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

CF do you have a web site? I love your jewelry.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

I found a week end mall, only open fri sat and sun. it is people who have new mdse and crafts. No garage sale mdse allowed. It is located directly across the street from a large mall and they run remote tv from the week end mall on tvs in the food court at the big mall. It has only been open for 4 weeks now. You have to pay for a month at a time but u do not have to enter into a big contract. may try that closer to xmas.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do Spinal Fusions help pain? California_Help 1 1,514 09-30-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: AnnBlair