Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers to stop oil spill
jayne Wrote:oh everyone is gonna scream and holler everytime one of these wells have a problem ...but it is the same ones who scream and hollor when gas goes over 2 bucks a gallon......you cannot have both with any well there could be problems hell water wells here can spew gasses......you mess with mother nature you are gonna get burnt...you dont want oil or gas wells? learn to live as the Amish do when you can do that you have the right to cry about the problems oil and gas wells make.....every time you suse drop of oil or gas you are are part of the problem,that includes mass transit,electric,sewer or water pumped to your home......we are a nation of energy pigs....we cant complain about what they have to do to get it to us...

ace25 Wrote:Here's something I've never said before.... "Well said, Jayne".

Well, if anything was to be learned today, it is from Jaynes Post reply. Not an arugement was in site here till today. Or better said since 5/29/2010. then here we go, a arugement starter post is made. Guess we now know who the real trouble maker is here all along....
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

BX4 I think you may be right. I am not against gas wells that are the way they use to drill them, the shallow wells. These wells can easily be capped if something goes wrong. The problem is with the ones that go down very deep and than turn for 1/2 mile or more. They are very dangerous because of the chemicals they add to the water they use to fracture the shale and open the gas pockets. When these wells blow it spreads the polluted water over a large area. This is the big problem. They should go back to drilling shallow wells so they don't have to use these toxic chemicals while drilling.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Badboy, apparently anyone who disagrees with you is a trouble starter.

There was no argument until jaynes post, only people here calling other people stupid for their beliefs. You can't post bold opinions here and not expect a response, unless you are not interested in a dialogue. You might only be interested in pontificating. To expect people who disagree to just sit on their hands and remain silent would be rather stupid in itself.

Lets get real here!!!, I have disagreed with BBBB on many an occasion, Does that make me a troublemaker???. I think not.........As for the stupidity remark, no one on this forum was singled out..... It was a generalization....regarding the subject........

No. Only Jayne.

ace25 Wrote:Badboy, apparently anyone who disagrees with you is a trouble starter.

There was no argument until jaynes post, only people here calling other people stupid for their beliefs. You can't post bold opinions here and not expect a response, unless you are not interested in a dialogue. You might only be interested in pontificating. To expect people who disagree to just sit on their hands and remain silent would be rather stupid in itself.

Oh ACE, so sorry you find the truth wrong. As many members here have said in private, that it has been so peaceful here. And then all the sudden, some person, finds the time to be objective. Saying people scream and yell about almost anything. Makings for an argument in other words. That is not being disagreeable at all. Oops it is only to you though. But, not to others.

And come on ACE, jayne wasn't making a disagreeable issue with me anyways. She was in terms trying to stir the anger pot here though. As I said, nothing like this since 5/29/2010, till today.... And there you are backing them up. Well good for you....
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Well the only thing left to say is " If the shoe fits, Wear it "

Big girlie panties too..... ROTFLMAO....Tongue

I have no problem pulling up my big girl panties......I disagree with you and I am stirring the pot...no fuss since 5/29? hell fire there has been little to no activity since then.....All I am waiting on is one of you to tell me to leave.....I will then delete my account and go about my merry way...until then get used to someone disagreeeing with you.....Oh and I love my backwoods country church.....and my taxes are paid on time every year and none of your consern until you have to pay them....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Tuffy Wrote:Lets get real here!!!, I have disagreed with BBBB on many an occasion, Does that make me a troublemaker???. I think not.........As for the stupidity remark, no one on this forum was singled out..... It was a generalization....regarding the subject........

Tuffy you are correct I did not call anyone on the forum stupid. I actually said my BIL is showing stupidity and that people from this area who believe that the chemicals they are using in the fracting are either naive or displaying stupidity. The DEP makes them hall the water out of state because it is contaminated with chemicals.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop fraud against the IW California_Help 17 17,851 8 hours ago
Last Post: Lewis-H
  Alzebik stop spamming this site California_Help 5 5,044 12-11-2018, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Vestin
  BP oil spill news hurt at work 1 2,390 07-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Stop bodybuilder1958 4 4,360 06-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Wacky Wallenda’s And A Sarasota Skywalk Stop Work At WorkersCompensation.com Offices admin 22 15,506 02-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Last Post: jayne
  CBS Didn't Stop Him Bummer Knees 11 10,163 06-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Last Post: MJC
  vickie stop RNvic 6 5,059 10-31-2008, 11:08 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  Bacteria... Stop That Germ Bad Boy Bad Boy 17 8,967 10-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Last Post: imsckofit