Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farmville at facebook
Anyone here play farmville???? I have just finished planting my seeds of wheat, strawberries and peanuts. I will be picking my crops and replanting in the morning.

PS. after my wife finished laughing at me. ( for some reason she does that alot). She said " that cows can have horns" is that true????? She also said " if you go to the fence and call, here cowwy, here cowwy, that they will not come" Is that true to???
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

I am on facebook but i do not play the farm game LOL
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

C_F, what about the cows????
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

AQA... cows can have horns and most likely do. There are several different types of cows... I am mostly familiar with white face, or jersey cows. They will not come if you call "cowy, cowy" unless of course you have trained them to do so using something that they will want... but then again do they come because you have grain or because you are saying something.. who knows... my dad always said, su cow su cow.. to get their attention... and for some reason it works. I hope this helps.. my dad raised somewhere between 100- 200 calfs yearly... then would sel at the aution.. I had to milk 3-4 each morning. What a life eh? smiling Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I play farmville forget to mention that... lets be neighbors... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

red1030 Wrote:I play farmville forget to mention that... lets be neighbors... Red

Neighbors????? I need lots of neighbors. Of course I would be your neighbor.

Being that I just started planting. (for those that don't know the game. It means that I just started tonight.) You know more about it than I do RED1030. How does the "neighbor thing work"?? I guess you would need to know my name there. It is JJAIREJ. I don't know if you needed that.

Hey, do you know if there is a way for me to more my carosel???

I will check back latter. I need to go and pick my strawberries.

.jpg   mm_strawberry.jpg (Size: 11.25 KB / Downloads: 0)

I could use a drink when you're done picking those strawberries Big Grin
OK...maybe two or three!

Hey, NV. if you are up at this hour. I am sure you can use one. My back is messing with me thats why I am still up.

I'm always up at this hour, sleep is not my friend these days Sad I have three ice packs out right now LOL one on shoulder, upper back and arm.

Hope you get some relief from that back of yours so you can get some sleep!

If not... get to pickin Wink

I can't pick anymore. I have to wait for the cops to grow. LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook, ediscovery of social media California_Help 4 4,542 08-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  From Todd & Lori per facebook Bummer Knees 0 2,086 10-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Finally on Facebook..... admin 2 2,610 07-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Facebook friends Bummer Knees 22 11,269 03-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Dad's reaction to comment on facebook Bummer Knees 12 7,850 02-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  FaceBook Cookiecrum 16 7,949 01-28-2010, 06:18 PM
  I got this from facebook. bronco54501 0 2,055 04-01-2009, 09:54 AM