Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies
BBBB post pictures, maybe we can sell them!!!!!!!!! I only charge 12 % as my cut ROTFLMAO I think I would rather have CF's around my neck LOL.

WOW CF they are beautiful. Do you have a web site? If so please PM it to me. I am in love with the ruby colored one.Thanks
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

backache Wrote:WOW CF they are beautiful. Do you have a web site? If so please PM it to me. I am in love with the ruby colored one.Thanks

No web site, but those are natural rubies, from the ground, no man made stones. all set in sterling silver
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Is the middle one on the right middle, mother-of-pearl?

Thank you Tuffy for posting my pictures for me.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Very talented CF.

They look great C_F. Hopefully you can find a market for them and possibly have another jod that is on your physical schedule. That would be great.

Take Care
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hobbies......do you have one? jayne 12 4,138 08-08-2013, 03:40 AM
Last Post: sweet tooth