Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
happy b-day
Happy b-day bodybuilder enjoy ur day and relax if you can.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Happy Happy BirthDay BodyBuilder
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a terrific day.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Happy birthday......enjoy your camping trip
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Happy Birthday!!Smile
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Happy Birthday, have some fun.

♫♪•*"*•♪♫ Happy Birthday! ♫♪•*"*•♪♫

Happy Birthday bodybuilder. Hope the pain eases for u today enough so u can enjoy being a year older and wiser
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Oh, and also welcome our Moderator now KATE...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.