Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for my youngest
Hi all,

My youngest started a manual labor job this week. It's only a summer job but it's one that pays $10.50 an hour and he's already pulling over time. His first day was 12 hours long. So he's hurting, not too sure he can do this. I know he can, he's only 20, he can do this.

So I'm asking for prayers, so many of us have been in this similar situation. His girlfriend is putting stress on him to ask for half a day off to attend a concert. We're putting stress on him because we bought him a new car (I do mean new), so now he has a $300. a month car payment. How many college students have only a $300. a month payment? He pays no insurance, etc.

So lift him up, this young man who I love so much. C'mon Jared, you can do this.

Love, Mom

He will be fine in a few day it just is another adjustment in live and a good learning experience.Tell him to hang in there it will get better.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

he is your son.....he will do it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Saying prayers for him.

I Think You are giving Him a Great Start, and He won't want to Let You Down, so I'm Sure He'll be Fine! My First Car was a 1974 AMC Hornet, Cost My Father $400.00 and You would Swear I was Tearing His Arm Off!!Tongue
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Well, I think I have to pray for him. And I will.

He isn't being torn apart by you, that is for sure. he is now learning something new. As his girlfriend may have put him in a strange position. Go to the concert or she will go without him. So will the jealous monster be showing up? That is the question and answer yet to see...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

You can do it Jared.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Bodybuilder. My daughter who just put herself through med tech school with a 4.0 gpa is working at the Cleveland Clinic full time and Wal Mart part time. She has decided to go back to school to be a Cardiac ultrasound tech. She has just paid her car off and has almost all of her student loans paid for. She could not get any help with any of her education because she worked full time at Wal Mart while going to school. She is 24 and headstrong, but she called me last night and said maybe she should just wait awhile, because she would be going to work at 7AM and after work she would go to classes and she will be getting home at 10:30 PM. I told her you can be in the same place as you are right now 18 months from now, or you can be making $65,000.00 a year starting out. She said, "You are right Mom I'm going back to school". She is lucky that she found someone to rent her house, which she bought at the age of 20, and they are paying her enough to cover her mortgage payment so now she will only have her rent, car insurance, living expenses and she has to save enough money to keep her going while she does her 5 month internship after 15 months of schooling. Tell your son if this little 115 lb. girl can do it, so can he.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

many thoughts and prayer are going up for your son... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need a prayer for my youngest pup please monster 26 5,078 02-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Last Post: backache