Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've never told anyone, not even Admin........
Sounds like you are about to get yourself a beautiful little kitty CC. I know you will adore it and maybe you'll post some pics when you get her home?
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

BBBB, I've never had a problem with you, ever! I saw a change in your postings, then you left, then you came back and we were all happy to see you again. I do understand that tensions are high right now and causes us to do and say things we wouldn't normally do or say. I've always respected your "opinions" as you call them. LOL!

Tuffy, I have always wondered what happened to Princess after she left. I'm glad to hear she moved on with her life. She always said she wanted to be a "paralegal" so good for her! Thanks for sharing!

Jayne, Cat's father is unknown so can't confirm. I've always loved the mutts! He may not be worth any money, but who can put a price on a beloved pet. Just keep your shotgun away! Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Chris..I just want you to know that I have read this and am right now very stunned that someone treated you this way. I will send you a pm... but I do want you to know .... that as an officer, as a director of Nursing or health care administrator or just as a person, when I trust to readily one or two will hurt me. However, I will still continue to trust with my heart because I refuse to change who I am just because of the very few who do not understand or appreciate the friendship that I have given them. For me, they don't matter. What matters is how I conduct myself and I live my life. I truly want my saying beneath my post to be what my life is about. When I die, I will die in peace knowing in my heart I have done the very best by those around me, enemy friend or family. People are the only thing in this life that has true value. Our lives are enriched by the friends, family that we surround ourselves with, and I count myself lucky to know you ... your relationship with God has blessed me in ways I guess I have forgotten to share with you... because of you I am truly blessed. Thank you so much for your kindness to us all. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Chris,
Thanks. That is a great post with excellent advice for all (not sure about the gray hair part, but I am basically in denial Smile ).

Bad Boy, I have been aware of the quality of this board and its members for some time. In another post I saw you question the potential fate of the Off Topic Area in light of the recent demise of the P&H sub forum. Don't worry, this forum is safe. Some of the members may not be if things don't settle down, Tongue, but the forum is safe.

I think removing the political aspect, while I loathe censorship, will help us better focus on the purpose of the board.

Chris, I Respect Your Opinion and Understand what You are Conveying. Trust is Earned, not just Given and I Hope by My Actions and Commitment to this Forum I will get Trust Back from Some. Each Individual has a Different set of Guidelines as to when They give Someone Respect and Trust, and I Hope to Attain that to the Ones that See Clear to do so. Your Thread after Mine was True when I was Limbo, I handled that wrong, and There is No Excuse for what I did, nor is there and Explanation I can give Other than what I Posted at that Time. And You're Correct I did say I was Leaving a Few Times Before, and after taking a break from Here for a While I could See Clearly it was a Cry for Help in the Wrong Way! You can take this as Fact, if I start to get Angry or experience any Distress be it My Pain, Stress Issues, etc. I will just take a Break without the Grand Leaving Post. My Last Post However was to try and get E-Mails Addresses to Stay in Contact for Those that wanted to, and ADMIN. was Correct in making My Password Invalid, and I'm Very Glad He didn't Ban Me, which He could of Very Easily. So I Guess with Some I'm Starting all Over as a Newbie, and I'll have to Hope Trust is Earned, and for the Friends who Stayed by My Side I want to Thank You All, You All were a Great Shoulder when I Needed it, I thought I was going to be Wheel Chair Bound at 48, but I'm Fighting like He** not to have to be there Yet! So I totally Understand Your Feelings, and Respect Them Chris!
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Mr Admin sexy sweet cheeks Admin jayne 12 10,699 08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I have been told I'm fired....lol. bronco54501 5 2,999 04-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Admin...admin, time to wake up, admin...coochie coochie coo! Wink 19 18,442 09-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Worst Joke CompBob! Ever Told admin 5 6,062 06-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Well I told you unclebuck 43 20,128 09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I just told attorney to settle monster 22 7,843 10-04-2007, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rholmes
  I told you that the games would start! Lilly 26 14,183 08-28-2007, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Told ya she,s be back grundig 4 2,417 08-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Last Post: red1030