Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILL BOSS FIND OUT ABOUT MY MEDS AND MY HEALTH
I was working for a small powerful company!

Can they find out about my current meds and my current state of mental state and physical health.

Mental Health is a very very private issue.

Do they know that the IC is suggesting a settlement???

Do they approve the settlement offer as well as the IC?????

Why are you concerned with this? I thought you were on SSDI? Many have worked for MAJOR Companies. I could give two toots what my company thinks especially.

You MUST help yourself. Dust off your shoes and get knowledgeable.

WHAT was your work related injury that effecte your mind?

welcome home freebird....
I am of two minds here one being my medical problems should be between me and my Dr... and if it was caused by your injury then they need to know and help you get fixed....so what we need to know is...is this condition part or caused by your injury or made worse by your injury? if so they need to know if not well it should be private.....good luck
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

self-insured employers have more access to claims information and control settlement approvals and case strategy.
if your employer has a carrier, information is limited and their approval is not legally required.
they are entitled to information about the settlement and what the figures are based on. individual bills and medical reports would not be available to them.
general diagnosis, prognosis, medical ratings & restrictions, probably.
are you planning on returning to work?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

jayne Wrote:welcome home freebird....
I am of two minds here one being my medical problems should be between me and my Dr... and if it was caused by your injury then they need to know and help you get fixed....so what we need to know is...is this condition part or caused by your injury or made worse by your injury? if so they need to know if not well it should be private.....good luck

Actually Jayne,I am still in Florida with the wife. I have enjoyed the vacation courtesy of my wives company. My wife is working; I am enjoying life. LOL I also am on the wives laptop and it is kicking my butt.LOL

1171 Wrote:are you planning on returning to work?

I wish I could return to work as I had the best job in the world.

But now I use a cane daily and can barely remember what the day is or if I want to live or not.

It would be nice if my job could just remember me as a strong healthy person.

Not as a pain filled cripple ready to die.

If you worried about the employer knowing what medical care you have been given, it is possible they already know some of the information. But you also have said you been rated at a high percentage. And on SSDI. It doesn't seem that your going back to work at this time anyways. So why would it matter what they employer knows. They can't share this information with anyone.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

sounds like you need counseling. depression and uncontrollable emotional reactions are not uncommon with severe health issues.
you should discuss your feelings with your doctor and ask for a referral for counseling.
It's difficult to recover from the physical injuries when the emotional ones are left untreated for so long.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I know where you are coming from CRY LADY.....I too wanted my work to remember me as a go get her... the strong one who could get whatever needed done done...but were not anymore and its because we were hurt doing our job.....so they should know.....I spend my time now letting people know that WC sucks and that many lose their homes along with their dignity.....and the best thing they can do to protect themselves and their family is to carry insurance that pays IN ADDITION TO WC......it is as important as life insurance..I dont get a penny out of it..but I hope I make em think....the way to bring you out of your funk is to get a cause one you believe in and can do and go after it......good luck
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

CRY LADY, Please get Some Help for Your Depression! It sounds Severe and a Place I've been before, and it's Like awakening into a Living H*ll Every Day! You Must have had a Severe Injury just as I Have, and Our Lives are Changed Forever, and Accepting the Change can be a Very Hard Pill to Swallow! I Think if You can get Some Help with Your Depression Issues, things will Look a Lot Clearer for You in the Long Run! Wishing You My Best!
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boss denied doctor after injury Sonomaco 1 389 04-29-2019, 11:37 PM
Last Post: 1171
  AZ, boss doesn't want to go through WC for my injury, what should I do? TruckerLynn 4 2,115 08-24-2017, 11:36 PM
  Is There A Way to find out when check was mailed? bonnieinky 3 1,955 03-31-2016, 10:27 PM
  CA - need to find a new job - mentally tapped BB019 16 6,538 01-17-2016, 03:10 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  cant find work john in monterey 2 3,090 08-28-2015, 06:29 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  find doctor poppy2010 4 4,894 11-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Last Post: LeglEgl
  Boss trying to get me to quit. rovertdude 2 7,060 06-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  Boss won't file WC for hubby and I am afraid to do it... hellokitty 3 4,796 05-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Hubby injured his back on a job, boss says he will not file a WC claim.. hellokitty 3 5,203 05-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  I think im being lied to or my boss is trying to screw me over. frenchfri47 3 8,316 03-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Timothy Belt