Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case Settled
Congrats on the win and you may now life with some peace in ur life not thinking about all the wc stuff.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

inpainokla Wrote:
rebel_1961 Wrote:I am not a big poster on here but I am a big reader of the Great information you guys have provided.My case went all the way to court yesterday and just before I had to get on the stand, the IC attorney wanted to speak with the judge and my attorneys. Well 10 minutes later they all came out and one of my attorneys came over and asked if I would take an offer. It was alot more than we anticipated , so we jumped on it! Now from being days away from losing my house, Im going to pay it off and put money in my savings account. Thanks to all of you! Rebel

sounds like we hadf the same injury and the same surgery i hope i get a good enough settlement to pay off my house and put some in savings!!

Well, I hope that you get a hefty amount too. My lawyers were fantastic and left the opposition no choice it seems. I got to wait a few weeks to get the settlement so they can get the wording just right for the MSA. Take care, Reb
Microdiscectomy/Laminectomy/Fusion L4/L5/S1, with Titanium rods and screws. Disabled

hurt at work Wrote:Congrats on the win and you may now life with some peace in ur life not thinking about all the wc stuff.

Thank you Hurt, I keep catching myself thinking in the WC mode. Maybe it wont be long till I get my head clear and get off of this zoloft. Been in a fog a long time.
Microdiscectomy/Laminectomy/Fusion L4/L5/S1, with Titanium rods and screws. Disabled

mmmmmmm I dont think my honey would like me much without the zoloft...even after setteling I get depressed when I want to do something and cant or the hi pain days....dont be so quick to get off the zoloft it has saved my life and my honeys cuz there were days I could have shot him........we sat down once we knew what the settlement was and made out the checks to pay off everyone we owed and there was a bit left over to take the kids on a vacation...we also bought a used motor home to camp in......after that there wasnt any money left but we didnt owe anyone both of us on SSDI and honey has retired military so we are able to live and still save a bit......caution setteling has its own depression moments you have decated your energies to fight this WC monster and then its gone that leaves you wondering what to do next......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:mmmmmmm I dont think my honey would like me much without the zoloft...even after setteling I get depressed when I want to do something and cant or the hi pain days....dont be so quick to get off the zoloft it has saved my life and my honeys cuz there were days I could have shot him........we sat down once we knew what the settlement was and made out the checks to pay off everyone we owed and there was a bit left over to take the kids on a vacation...we also bought a used motor home to camp in......after that there wasnt any money left but we didnt owe anyone both of us on SSDI and honey has retired military so we are able to live and still save a bit......caution setteling has its own depression moments you have decated your energies to fight this WC monster and then its gone that leaves you wondering what to do next......

I hear ya Jayne, kinda like a double edge sword. Yep the zoloft has been great! I hope I can get to start walking for exercise one day. Oh well, just having WC off my back is a major accomplishment! I feel I know you from reading your great posts over the years. You never know how many people you are helping. Because it gave me hope all the way to this was over. Thank you

you are very welcome.....good luck and dont be a stranger
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Rebel, could you please let us all know how things go for you after this great news you supplied us with. You know kind of an Update, like when you sign your papers, get your check, how you and your family is doing and such. Thank you in advance... Updates are always a pleasure to read...Cool
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Rebel, could you please let us all know how things go for you after this great news you supplied us with. You know kind of an Update, like when you sign your papers, get your check, how you and your family is doing and such. Thank you in advance... Updates are always a pleasure to read...Cool

Sure man, Its the least I can do! All of you guys are very valuable people whether you realize it or not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 years and still not settled tombstonekid 13 11,426 03-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: RootsGal
  re-open settled case Babebahn 8 7,076 08-27-2015, 01:45 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Case settled with stipulations Pleasehelp1905 3 4,062 08-06-2013, 10:42 PM
  CA- Case settled now what to do about my insurance co. MiddleMan409 1 3,390 01-26-2012, 08:25 PM
  Case settled and signed off by Commissioner. Then I get this letter.... jrwingate6 2 4,775 07-10-2010, 04:40 PM
  settled!! inpainokla 18 15,217 06-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Occupational Disease case settled in 2000 need medical treatment littlefoot2020 2 5,671 07-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Maxi
  Settled capricorn 16 11,086 10-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Work Comp Case is Settled!! maw19531 7 11,844 07-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Last Post: hurt at work
  ITs Done, all settled!! annoyedtodeath 32 16,105 12-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Last Post: katicabogar