Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learned something new........
Bad Boy This morning I sent to my attonrey my respone to the surgeon's written report 3/23/2010.

My attorney asked me, "Do we need a different doctor"

I don't have that answer, as I don't really know all that takes place when you went there or go there. But you need to know, that knee replacement sounds like a simple fix. You need to understand, that you will need a good knee when you have the other one done. You need to understand getting the replacement working correctly will improve you lower back alot.

So, do you need a different doctor? So I guess you could repeat the (above) to your attorney.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something I learned today.............. chrischris 14 5,496 08-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Last Post: jayne
  My PM Dr.'s Appt., and what I Learned! Still in Limbo 19 8,919 07-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Last Post: backache
  THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM LIVING IN KENTUCKY Kentuckygal 20 7,636 12-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Last Post: jayne