Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ame Reports
What I was looking for is what can an IC do when they do not agree with an AME evaluation.Basically I got workerd over by my own Doc and CA.The AME seen right through it .Sure is a crooked system.

Are there any other tactics they can use to attempt to get out of the report . I am definately going to go to trial on this regardless.

Thanks

Shadow

In general as 1171 stated, that if the IC has a problem with the AME report, it is going to take a hearing either way then. Such as the IC then brings up what they see as a problem at the hearing.

Then again, the IC might not find a problem with the AME report...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Thanks Bad Boy

Maybe they will just accept it ?I have no faith in WC .The Ame was formally a defense Qme. My opinion is some doctors in California are tired of our one sided regulations. When I seen this doctor he was more angry than I was regarding my claim . I got the shaft .............until now.

Ok, so they can pretty much only go to court at this point if they do not like the AME reporting..................Thats good.No more sleezy practices.

Shadow

have you been ""filmed" yet?
depending on your injury and the amount of PD one way to dispute the extent of permanent disability is to get video of injured permforming duties & activities that they told the doctor they could not do.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

To my knowledge I have not been filmed . At least the AME or my attorney has not said anything.I did hire landscapers right after the injury happened because at that time I could not do it. Probably could now but they do such a good job and I like the guy.

I was actually released a few months ago. I kind of figure if they wanted to film me I didn't really care. Not doing anything wrong.I am able to do all sorts of things. I am just careful what I do. But actually doing pretty well. Just finishing a semester of college.I can work in a limited lifting capacity ect. I carry my backpack with school supplies every day.I even think I will continue to get better.

I wouldn't care if they did film me . I am attempting to retrain my self so I can get away from heavy work. I paid for everything no help from WC. Some help would be nice though. 1 more semester to go.

My situation is slightly complex . I do appreciate you pointing this out .My heavy lifting days are over thats for sure. The only thing they would get on film is a normal person living a normal life (school).
The AME thought my plan was a great idea. Why sit home? Gotta do something.

I can see some dirtbag with a camera hiding somewhere in an attempt to distort the facts.Yep...........thats a sleezy move.I can totally see this happening .Waste of money

Thanks for the pointer.

Shadow

third parties don't know ahead of time who is the "dirtbag"; that's why evidence is needed.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:third parties don't know ahead of time who is the "dirtbag"; that's why evidence is needed.

What do you mean by third party?

I thought it was 30 days, but after reading your replies, it may be longer. I will check into this. It seems like there should be some sort of limit, but I am not sure what it is.

30 +5 . 30 for report and 5 for mailing. Since its an AME and both parties in agreement -rule is not enforced. In terms of what carrier can do ? Sub-rosa, request supplemental report, depose AME and perhaps your deposition and try to settle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  medical reports from dr's. who don't take WC jerseylock 4 5,134 05-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Last Post: jerseylock
  IME REPORTS queenbee 3 4,346 08-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  PQME reports chrischris 8 12,215 11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Need help with conflicting Dr. reports in AZ littlebit 4 4,933 08-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Reports Fuman 12 8,189 01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  inaccurate reports snowbear 13 9,544 08-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Reports Geneva Renollet 2 2,921 04-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Investigation Reports Llanonite` 3 4,221 04-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: hurt at work
  What different forms should you ask for when getting reports ? tweety00 3 3,383 10-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  AME Reports/ What the hell! Confusedd 10 8,874 08-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Confusedd