Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ame Reports
California,

How long does an AME have to issue the report . I cannot find the code. What happens if not issued timely? Anything?

Thank you
Shadow

I was told it takes up to 30 days by my Attorney, I also live in Ca. don't get to excited there not there for you they are there for the IC, that is who pays them!
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

Sunshine7 Wrote:I was told it takes up to 30 days by my Attorney, I also live in Ca. don't get to excited there not there for you they are there for the IC, that is who pays them!

Oh I know .My story is similar to yours only worse.

no time limit for an AME.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

That is why I cannot find it? I was under the impression it is 45 days

[quote=Shadow]

Same thing going on with me. Report paperwork states 30 days, mine has been longer. I always say...No news is "Good" news. I figure if they found me un-disabled, they would have hauled my ass back to work asap.

Triksey

Triksey Wrote:[quote=Shadow]

Same thing going on with me. Report paperwork states 30 days, mine has been longer. I always say...No news is "Good" news. I figure if they found me un-disabled, they would have hauled my ass back to work asap.

Triksey

What Report paperwork ? I was released I would not see the AME until so.

I am truly stunned . The AME took my side. He rated me and all that jazz .However this is a reinjury and he will not apportion the new injury to the old injury because he refuses to speculate. I am happy with the report not sure about the IC.

So here is my question what can the IC do to dispute the report .I know they can depose the doctor . I know they can ask for supplemental reports.We both took our chances when we entered in to this agreement..............They lost

What else can they do to dispute the AME evaluation? How legally binding is the AME really?My understanding is this is final for all disputed issues.

Thanks
Shadow

PS: I must be dreaming because something fair is happening.

the AME is medical evidence; judicial decisions still reside with the comp court.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Shadow, 1171 as Usual has Given You a Great Answer! And Your Post above His Tells Me that You are doing a Good Job Learning Your States Laws, so it Seems You are on Top of Things! Wait and See Who makes the Next Move, and then Come up with a Plan with Your Attorney from There. You seem Well Versed and Prepared, You're doing a Great Job!!
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  medical reports from dr's. who don't take WC jerseylock 5 5,507 05-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Last Post: jerseylock
  IME REPORTS queenbee 3 4,620 08-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  PQME reports chrischris 8 12,836 11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Need help with conflicting Dr. reports in AZ littlebit 4 5,220 08-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Reports Fuman 12 8,785 01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  inaccurate reports snowbear 13 10,185 08-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Reports Geneva Renollet 2 3,109 04-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Investigation Reports Llanonite` 3 4,398 04-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: hurt at work
  What different forms should you ask for when getting reports ? tweety00 3 3,587 10-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  AME Reports/ What the hell! Confusedd 10 9,355 08-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Confusedd