Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very important question?
think it stands for functional capability exam
SETTLED!!!

Sunshine7 Wrote:Thank you that is a beautiful song, that made my day!Cool what is FCE?

FCE is a Functional Capacity Examination

Tongueoh well i was close
SETTLED!!!

Sunshine, my husband is in the system and one of his Dr.'s said he was either malingering or severely injured. WC decided to go with the malingering, which means they think you are lying. It took one year with no meds (his is mental) and we went to an AME who said No way! And now he has them back. If he would not have had an obvious shoulder injury too, they would have stopped his payments. Is it possible to get another attny? How long have you been on TD? They really don't care about you, it is sad! The PCP are horrible and one of my friends husband is a Dr in a place that takes WC cases and has told me that if anyone knew how much the Dr and WC are in tight, they would be in so much trouble. Her husband is about to be fired because he won't lie and play their games. It is so sad and crooked!! You do need to talk to your attny ASAP! He should be fighting for you! THat is their job! I did find out that when my husband was accused of that, my attny was cold. He totally changed. Now that he has been told he is not faking it, WOW He is much nicer. No case, no money! THat is all that they care about!! HORRIBLE Hang in there!

Thank you I am going to hang in there as Pat Benatar says "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" I'm not crazy or messed up in the head I'm just tired of getting my heart crushed every time I trust some one, I believe people should say what they mean and mean what they say! Before my injury happened I was always in a happy mood, customers enjoyed my spunk, so many times customers would ask me if I was just out of high school or going into college because I husslled like one I'm 36, married have 3 teenage daughters that I am so proud of, I would never lie, I loved my job it was like an extention of my family, Plus I made good money and my husband made $14.00hr. I just want people to be honest. Thanks for all your replies but unless you have walked in my shoes you have no idea what I have had to go through, I will not give up! That's not me they can kiss my @@@!
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

High five Sunshine, that's the girl.

Don't let them beat you down, and don't let them see you cry.

For many years I served as an Educational Advocate. I would represent children who qualified for special education services. THe children I represented were in need of care, (Foster care and children without parents)

My job as an Educational Advocate was to protect the education rights of the children with disabilities and ensure they received a free and appropiate education.

One of the things I was taught in training for this position is, information/knowledge is power. Although, I also believe a little bit of information can be dangerous.
That is why one needs to learn as much as they can about the law to protect their rights.

Although in work comp injured workers are able to hire an attorney, an injured worker needs to know the law as well, today's thread by NVworker on the off topics forum gives an example of this.

You have another option here. Since this QME stated you have mental issues, have your attorney request a visit with a psychiatrist to prove you don't have the issues stated. The psychiatrist just might state the pain is causing your problems as pain can, will, and at times cause mental issues in any of us injured workers. Happens all the time.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

sometimes the more successful strategy is to make a new start and refuse to be dragged into a prolonged and debilitating struggle just to prove you're tuff, or right or ?
the more difficult choice is often not to play a game in which there are no winners.
in a year or two you need to be in a better place for yourself and your family.
can you see that kind of an outcome if you continue pressing your claim?
if so, then go for it.
only you can answer that question honestly.........
be well.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I agree 1171, as God isn't sitting at the desk of these people, nor does God make any Rulings to the WC Laws and Rules.

Sometimes people just need to remember the only thing being looked at is the injured body part also, as Family, and the persons life doesn't come into play in a Work injury, people are just a number to them, nothing more, nothing less.

If a injured worker can't get supporting medical reports, then it is time to call it quits...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Always been told work comp is between God & the doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ILLINOIS! IMPORTANT! vondrake 8 6,057 10-22-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Too many hands in the pot excluding the most important player chrischris 13 11,106 04-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Last Post: kev_b
  important question highdesertguy 3 3,333 11-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Last Post: kate
  Everyone Should read this. Important info Confusedd 18 10,395 08-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Last Post: 1171
  AOL USERS - PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT EMAIL NOTICE admin 5 6,276 04-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Babebahn