Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Went to new PMD on wed. after QME said there was nothing ever wrong with me!
The new PMD read the QME report and said it is hard to detect CRPS,
as he would ask me questions and out of the blue he would get his hand and touch my right foot and it would hurt so stinking bad my right foot would jump, he prescribed Gabapentin 300mg. because I told him 600mg was to much for me to start off with, I wasn't sure what he was going to say is wrong with me, my husband after all that was done helped me to the car and he went back in to get prescription, the PMD work status:
Work restrictions and work status: Patient is on Temporary Total Disability for 4 weeks or until specified date.
Diagnosis: Lower Extremities CRPS. Foot Contusion.
I was so supprisied because everything that has been happening within the last two months, I don't understand why they are treating me like this! I have always been a work aholic, I've always loved to stay busy, now I have the hardest time doing what was easy to me before, it wears me out taking a shower, making a meal I have a hard time making it by myself, I am trying so hard to get my life back, I thank everyone on here for all there support thank you!Big Grin
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

What did the QME state?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Yes I had my Attrney. fax it to me:
Physical Examination: On physical examination, this was a well-developed, well-nourished 36-year-old female. who did not seem to be in acute pain or distress.
Examination of the right ankle and right foot: She had extreme emotional response after touching her right foot and right ankle very gently which was excessive in nature. On physical examination of the right ankle and foot, there was no superficial abrasion or laceration. On direct pressure, there was no pain or tenderness over the distal end of the medial or lateral malleolus. He states he checked my range of motion and there was nothing wrong, and yet he never checked my range of motion!
Impression: 1. Status post crush injury of the right great toe and foot (Work related, Resolved).
2. Malingering.
Also he states that since my 1st attrney sent me to a chiro. I was not seriously injured, and since i went to work for about 5 days after injury there was nothing wrong with me in the first place, my attrney told me I had to so did the doctors, he also states I'm mentally messed up before injury and I should of paid for a phsyc. on my own, that I basically am lying about everything but he never mentioned My husband took our bar stool for me to work and I was in pain the whole time, or he never mentioned my MRI which shows nerve damage and a tear in my capsular, and so on, this is so not right
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

Well, I hope your attorney can use the information you then got from this new PMD.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Thanks BBBB! I'm sure he will this new PMD seems very smart and good at what he does!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cervical Epidural Gone Wrong Babebahn 7 2,217 01-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  Sending to wrong place?? tbear6410 3 1,280 12-19-2018, 03:10 PM
Last Post: tbear6410
  wrong diagnosis at ER, then my company filed on this. athump 2 1,703 10-22-2017, 01:01 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Wrong ratings, etc. bethsha211 3 5,904 08-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: bethsha211
  Am I going about this wrong? chrischris 6 5,570 02-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Last Post: capricorn
  When a simple injury goes very, very wrong bodybuilder1958 6 5,089 10-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Would it be wrong if......... *update* Cookiecrum 33 16,190 10-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Last Post: kate
  Interesting read: when the tests are wrong. Cycler 4 4,969 10-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Last Post: sillyme
  So what's wrong with me? katicabogar 22 9,681 06-14-2008, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Everyone can skip this thread. Sorry posted wrong spot. ksgirl 1 2,928 02-28-2008, 01:22 AM
Last Post: ksgirl