Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I bury my head in the sand now ???
As many of you know, I came back to the forum after a long absence due to depression and personal problems at the end of March. I promised at that time, I would be back and posting. Well here I am.. not without more bumps and holes in the road.

I want to thank each of you personally for the prayers and comfort that you gave my fiance and myself in our time of need. It is greatly appreciated and I hope that in turn, I am as good a friend to those here as y'all have been to me.

Bummer and Jayne, it will be another day or 2, but I will get the pics put on here. I think that you will understand why I haven't when I explain all that I have been through since the 27th of March.

Y'all know that is the day that we found out my fiance's 19 month old grandson had been brutally murdered. The following Saturday (April 4th) we had his Memorial service and Jayne and Bummer came to provide support for me, from my wonderful family here on the forum.

On Saturday April 10th, I was rushed to the hospital via ambulance for what was thought to be a major heart attack. I spent the next three days undergoing every possible test and being hooked up to a nitro drip as well as getting shots of blood thinner into my stomach (two shots every 8 hours). I was released on Tuesday with no diagnosis, but told that my cardiac enzymes were excellent, no damage to my heart (told it was in great shape) as well as a good set of lungs. I have a follow up appointment next Monday and hope that there might be an answer waiting.

I swore that if anything happened this past weekend (the 17th and 18th) I was going to bury my head in the sand and forget about the world. Gosh amighty I swear someone is testing me. Within 24 hours, starting Thursday night and ending Friday afternoon, all three of the computers in the house went down for different reasons.. Nathan's OS went out on his, I ended up getting a virus (phishing sight trying to get my cc #) and Randy's .. well we are waiting on the verdict for his. We just kept getting the blue screen of death.

About an hour ago, I got mine back and Randy's went to the shop .. $130.00 later and several viruses, trojans and worms removed. Nathan's isn't worth fixing, and Randy's will probably cost as much if not more to fix. But at least we have a working computer again.

I am once again fighting with WC over my last injury to my shoulder. I was allowed 6 .. yes that is 6 .. therapy treatments finally after 2 years of fighting them. Now on the 27th, I have to go to an RME (recommended medical exam) to see if there is truly something wrong and if so, if it is worth paying out of network for. My original DOR feels that I need to see 2 different ortho's. One for my shoulder and the other for my hand and arm up to the shoulder. I was originally scheduled to have seen one yesterday, but had to cancel it as they wanted me in Dallas at 5:30 PM and there is just no way I could be there and pick up my son from school at 3:00 pm as well, unless I wanted to break the law and speed all the way. That and rush hour would have slowed me down bigtime. So now I am waiting to be scheduled for another appointment.

In the meantime, I believe that the RSD that I have had in both legs from toes to hips has spread into my right arm from fingers to shoulder. I am having the same issues with it, as I do my legs and feet. But I believe on that issue, I will have to bide my time till August when I will be eligible for medicare and can start seeing my pain management Dr again.

It looks like there might have been some excitement on here that I missed over the weekend and that several members of the family are leaving. I am sad at this news, as so many of us have been here since before it's inception (being members of the old forum). I guess one has to do what one has to do in order to live their lives. I am just sorry that they feel they have to leave. We have always had our little ups and downs, but in the end, we have all stayed together.

May God bless you all and keep you safe in his arms.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Girlie you should have called we all missed you....post away as long as there is no pics of me and you know why....I do not believe this board could handle it.....Many are dealing with exstreme pain issues and it causes us to lose our temper alot...I do hope they will all be back as we really need them...I did miss you and have tried to call several times.....you know the number use it....any word on what they are gonna do to those 2 in kansas as I find no more news on it.....Tell Randy hi for us and cant wait to spend more time with you....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hi Angel. Welcome back. I've been following your story the last few weeks and I am very sorry for your loss. Sorry about the other things that you are dealing with as well. When it rains, it pours.

You did miss some excitement it would appear. It looks like we lost the entire state of Pennsylvania while you were offline. Don't worry, I am sure they are looking for replacements. Tongue

Take care!

Hi UA.

It is good to see you post again, you have been missed.

I communicated with you recently about RSD. Good news the doctor believes my problems is from scar tissue not RSD.

Tell Randy Bummer said Hello.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sticking my head in... Sithie 7 2,625 04-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  I have a head full of thoughts... bronco54501 7 6,846 06-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Last Post: bronco54501