Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hello im CA im new in this forum and i would like some advised for you guys

well while i am working inside the bin i suddenly felt short of breathing , i sat down for a while to have some rest. when i stand up i felt dizzy and fell face down on the ground resulting to bruises and swollen lips and my 2 teeth half cut .....my question is it consider as a work compensation ..cause my employer told me is not work comp ...any suggestion ?????
neither employers nor employees get to decide if it's a claim.
it's best to file a claim form with the employer and their carrier and let them decide.
here is the form
and instructions
did you go to the doctor?
get the name from the carrier.
generally if it happened on the job it's covered.
the fall would be covered even if they found something wrong with you that was not caused by the job.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
were you hurt at work??..during work hours??..if so i would think it would be covered under workers compensation...so if i were you i would file just to make sure you cover your a$$
yes they call paramedic for emergency treatment... and the other day went to dentist for root canal and crown cause i just worried about my medical expenses like 911 emergency, hospital bill , and dental office..

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)