Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
why no one invades switzerland
Subject: FW: Why no one invades Switzerland...

it's not just about the Chocolate, the skiing or the Clocks....

This should be mandatory viewing for the usual suspects in Congress.

If you value your freedom, you should watch this...
Pay close attention to the last couple of minutes..

Why no one invades Switzerland...

During WW II a Japanese admiral was once asked about invading the US. He
said the Japanese equivalent of saying: "No way! There'd be a sniper behind
every blade of grass."

Then there's Switzerland :

Why no one invades Switzerland

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/754.html%3E
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

And yet the Nazi's would hang out there while the Jewish people were being burnt alive.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

It makes too much sense that people should defend themselves.

But seriously,
They make chocolate in Switzerland?Rolleyes

Strange things happen when your a Netural Country. Look at the news lately, they harbored a rapest from the good ole USA.... Yeah just where I want to go... Maybe when I need to hide from the Law though...RolleyesShy
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

bodybuilder1958 Wrote:It makes too much sense that people should defend themselves.

Obama's certainly not going to defend us. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/world/06arms.html Now how naive and stupid is that?! The third world nations are rubbing their hands. Crazy, huh, bodybuilder?

We just bought 2 handguns and 1 semi-automatic rifle. Cash, no background check. My home, my country, I'll defend it.

got mine also BB if nothing else we will eat

Most of you don't know (I was never asked Wink) but I cannot own a gun. I have a Federal and State Rap Sheet against me from long ago. Well...I'm not supposed to own one(s)...and I don't - but I have quick access to them and ammo if ever needed. Hell, I can't even vote--but I sure as hell have encouraged others to do so.

I'll protect ya Wink

me too my Twink....we got your back