Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest Judge's Order Is In
I have two different court orders.

The one dated March 15th is in appeals with the work comp board.
That court order approved treatment for the right upper exterimity, back and additional treatment for the right knee.

The second court order, dated April 1st allows for payment of medical bills, mileage reimbursement, and to return to the surgeon on the knee replacement, left knee.

Since the fall December 28th the pain in the left knee has increased and I want this knee checked out by the surgeon. (The fall was caused by the right knee when it gave-out, this time I was unable to stop the fall)

I understand now.

April 1st Court Order allows for payment of medical bills, mileage reimbursement, and to return to the surgeon 1 time payment allowed on the knee replacement for a evaluation of left knee.

March 15th Court Order is in appeal with the work comp board.
This court order approved treatment for the right upper exterimity, back and additional treatment for the right knee, which is and has been on hold.

So what ever happened with the Carpal Tunnel stuff?

Lets hope and pray all goes well with the Surgeon...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Carpal tunnel is a part of the March 15th court order.

Don't know how it will play out as I have already had the surgery and currently in physical therapy.

The doctor gave me the choice of, have the surgery on the arm, or loose use of the arm.

Congratulations Bummer, and Best of Luck on the Appeal!!Wink

The insurance company called my attorney's office today and scheduled the doctor's appointment on the knee for later this month.

Problem is the appointment is scheduled for a day that will not work for me due to my children being out of school. (I do have an autistic son who requires special care)

I have a phone call into the attorney to see if it will cause any problems if I change the time of the appointment.

Why would the insurance company doing the scheduling of this appointment, I do not understand?

It's their money and to make sure the cost and allowable payment. Surely they will make sure you only get a Evaluation, and nothing more.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy that I understand.........it's all about money.

All I want at this appointment is to return to the doctor and findout if what is going on with the knee is normal.

I do not believe my doctor can be bought by the insurance company.

The insurance company tried their best to get the doctor to place me at MMI before the 1 year post surgery appointment. The surgeon would not give in the the insurance company's demand, and placed me at MMI one year after the surgery.

I wish you the best for all of this Bummer. I'm hoping that all of your medical issues get taken care of soon, it's been too long. Good luck.
Love
Vickie

Yes it has been a long time!

I do feel that if I had gotten the medical treatment right away, I would have returned to work, and would still be working today.

Now the injury has cost the insurance company, and my employer more in the end.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ). Wink 140 128,872 05-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Last Post: admin
  Our Newest Member Of Our Family. bronco54501 17 10,387 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  newest update buildergirl1973 3 2,989 03-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Last Post: backache
  Judge's order is in Bummer Knees 20 6,708 01-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Judge's Order Is In...After 26 Months Getting Medical Treatment Bummer Knees 15 5,412 02-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy