Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest Judge's Order Is In
It came in the mail today...............the judge's order from the March 16th hearing.

I am requesting to return to the surgeon who did the knee replacement due to some issues I am having with the knee.

Along with seeking payment of medical bills on the knee replacement, and medical mileage.

The insurance company tried what they could in court to stop me from returning to the surgeon.

But I won this round!

Course this could be appealed next week.

So you going to tell us what it said or stated?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy it is short and sweet.

Respondent shall pay all authorized and related medical expenses to include reimbursement to the claimant for $XXX.00 medical mileage and payment to
XXX Hospital for two outstanding bills.

Dr. John XXX is authorized to examine and evaluate claimant's left knee for an immediate return visit.

It took the judge 15 days to issue this order, a record for her.

Course the order was issued on April fools day.

Good for you!!! Glad to know someone is getting the care he/she needs. I'm so happy for you

BB

Thanks BB I just wish the decision on the appeal would come in.

It is now in the 16th month since the first court appearance.

Okay so what I think I am seeing, is their ordered to pay medical bills that were paid by you or another source, but only authorized 1 single visit for left knee evaluation. What happen to all the other body parts that need attention? What happens with the Carpal Tunnel and surgery plus PT? Is this all your attorney got accomplished after all this time?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Good for you Bummer.....hopefully things will keep moving in a positive direction for you.

Bad Boy

A judge's order dated March 15th, 2010 granted treatment of the right upper extrermity, back, and additional treatment to the right knee.

Two days later the insurance company filed an appeal with the work comp board.

I was notified by the attorney the day the appeal was filed, and meet with the attorney.

The work comp board gives priority to preliminary hearings and in most cases a decision is made by the board within 30 days.

Request For Review:

1. Whether the injury alleged to the right upper extremity and back by claimant arose out of and in the course of her employment.

2. Whether claimant is entitled to treatment to her right upper extremity, her back, and additional treatment to her right knee.

Good Luck Bummer Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Bummer, I think I remember the other court order, but I thought that was on hold because of the appeal. Or has that since changed. Otherwise this newest court approval is only showing they have pay certain bills, and 1 evaluation paid for left knee.

Maybe I'm confused. Are you allowed all treatment, or what?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ). Wink 140 130,006 05-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Last Post: admin
  Our Newest Member Of Our Family. bronco54501 17 10,550 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  newest update buildergirl1973 3 3,014 03-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Last Post: backache
  Judge's order is in Bummer Knees 20 6,757 01-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Judge's Order Is In...After 26 Months Getting Medical Treatment Bummer Knees 15 5,463 02-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy