Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
??????
NYYANK...did Binder and Binder apply for you? Did you win and if so was it quick? I think everyone has a different story...I was approved in less than 60 days and applied online and never used an attorney....my husband applied with his attorney knowing it so he helped...he was denied and it tok him almost 4 years and alot of aggravation to be approved...

capricorn Wrote:I'm sorry ...I didn't know that about them going to Alaska for one person.....In my neck of the woods they're called ambulance chasers because every other commercial is another attorney seeking clients....Binder & Binder is one of the biggest and oldest.....JMO...I still would not hire an attorney from TV>
Their website does not list an office in Alaska. They most likely contracted with an existing attorney there to handle any Alaska cases. Pretty common with these national firms. I agree, I would never hire a TV attorney either.

capricorn Wrote:NYYANK...did Binder and Binder apply for you? Did you win and if so was it quick? I think everyone has a different story...I was approved in less than 60 days and applied online and never used an attorney....my husband applied with his attorney knowing it so he helped...he was denied and it tok him almost 4 years and alot of aggravation to be approved...

NO CAP!!!! I applied my self I was told not to use a lawyer until u get turned down the first time. I was scared i just wanted to do it the right way!!!! so i payed them for nothing ssdi rep told me that because of my serious injury's. And yes got it 5 months later i also get pension not much and w/c I also have a personal injury case it's about 3 years now still in pain!!!!! So I'M not sure how really good they are but i would use a smaller firm now!!! MY per injury case is with big firm i hope i made right choice time will tell!!!!!!!!!!