Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
occ lung disease in ca
Since you don,t have other sources of income, keeping you off work indefinitely is not a favorable situation.
Your atty can subpoena your medical records and have them forwarded to the doctor.
Your atty needs a plan to get the case moving.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

i agree and thank you for response. being off of work with no income really is not a favorable situation. just like everything else i guess hurry up and wait. good day everyone.

It has been a while since you posted about your situation. What is the reason again you are not receiving TTD?
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(01-15-2020, 12:40 PM)1171 Wrote: Since you don,t have other sources of income, keeping you off work indefinitely is not a favorable situation.
Your atty can subpoena your medical records and have them forwarded to the doctor.
Your atty needs a plan to get the case moving.

I am curious how many applicant attorney's actually send records to the AME? From what I have seen many just wait until IC does it.

Yes someone needs to send those records or he may be in work comp purgatory for who knows how long.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

well to tell you the truth i dont know why im not recieving any TTD yet. maybe because a notice of delay for factual med evidence., i really dunno, or as you previously mentioned a dr's note. which they now have. 90 days is approaching quickly. but im sure they have delay notices from here to china lol and back. I am glad i hired an attorney. and im glad that there are sites like this one to help people like me. thanks for the responses. great site by the way admin.

The wording and timing of the notices to you about their delay in making a determination on your claim is legally mandated. You will not be paid TD while they are investigating your claim. Without any new information since your claim was filed, you should expect a denial at 90 days.
Litigation is a long process as both the employer and employee are now afforded similar standing as evidence is gathered and presented to the court.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

ok,The only new information since i filed would be from the QME/AME exam.

ok in my previous post i thought i was scheduled for an QME/AME but i was wrong. Since i filed i recieved a notice of delay for medical evidence I was scheduled to see a PTP handling my WC claim. My PTP ran alot of test and has me off of work until further notice.I have seen him twice so far.Today in the mail i recieced a notice from the defense attorney for an agreed upon QME exam. The QME appointment is 2 months away. 90 days is coming up fast and i still have not heard anything either way(accepted or denied)from the IC. i did apply for SDI since my PTP has me off of work indefinately.

will SDI mess with any WC benefits i may recieve??

SDI will file a lien. If the case is accepted, comp will reimburse your SDI account from any disability benefits owed.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Occupational Disease Mms482 2 2,389 02-15-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Termination of heart and lung benefits? Lcmb71 15 13,560 06-24-2014, 04:01 PM
  occupational disease kallicco 10 13,121 05-16-2012, 11:51 PM
  New York State occupational lung disease weldonSC 12 17,696 08-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Last Post: weldonSC
  Graves Disease Tuffy 16 14,217 02-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  Occupational Disease case settled in 2000 need medical treatment littlefoot2020 2 6,778 07-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Maxi
  Kienbock's disease nauticalgurl1 3 7,286 04-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Occupational Disease foolinsc 3 5,141 03-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Last Post: cindy1sttimewc