Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
W/C in Ca. Do not know what I can do???
I wonder if your attorney is submitting your mileage to the insurance adjuster? Some have had luck submitting it directly to the adjuster.

I just want to check is the doctor you are seeing in the medical provider network?

You can fire him and represent yourself and then you can communicate with the adjuster. and get help from an information and assistance officer at WCAB, but that help is limited.

Often times doctors are not submitting the info needed bot get treatment requests approved or not doing internal utilization review appeals when more info is needed or inaccurate info.

In my opinion Kaiser should be providing your treatment for denied work comp treatment. Please let me know what happens with Kaiser.

I am so sorry you are going through this.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: W/C in Ca. Do not know what I can do??? - California_Help - 12-14-2019, 12:13 PM

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)