Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
W/C in Ca. Do not know what I can do???
Kaiser seems to be the insurance company who is not providing treatment for those with work comp injuries, but most private insurance companies will treat when there is a denial (for example MRI). You may want to consider going without insurance (I know risky) and pay cash for things like MRI and medications. I would try to work your way up the latter of Kaiser about the denied treatment with work comp.

The insurance carrier does not have to close your claim. You can fire your attorney and represent yourself or start calling other attorney's and try to hire another one stating you want to close your case with a C&R.

Do you send in your mileage to your attorney or directly to the adjuster?
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: W/C in Ca. Do not know what I can do??? - California_Help - 12-13-2019, 11:34 PM

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)