Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what happened to my sex life
Mom2emy....It is very fustrating...but red is very right alot of the medications we take effects sex drive. And then alot of us don't only take one that effects it we take 2-3 of them. Red was also very correct in stating that sex isn't the only way to show love...I know that is very difficult to get a spouse to understand....that is missing sex in there life. You may want to get information regarding the side effects of your medication and let your husband read them, so he can understand it's not you but the medications. Communication with your husband is very important...let him know it isn't any easier for you. We being injuried aren't dead...and miss the physical contact just as much.

We can remember the good ole roll in the hay. We just have to work around pain, no sex drive, don't bend me that way it causes a shocking pains to shoot up my body, don't rub that it causes a major flare up of pain, just keep waking me up, remind me often of what we are doing..my memory isn't good. Mom2emy I know it isn't funny...and it has affected our sex lifes very much. I have been married for 21 years and once you are married for awhile you learn there is so much more in life. Just as red said you may want to talk with your doctor. See if there is some other medications you could be taking.

Messages In This Thread
what happened to my sex life - mom2emy - 04-20-2007, 05:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well it finaly happened AQA 27 13,857 10-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Phone interview that never happened bodybuilder1958 2 3,633 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  On a positive note, name something good that happened to you today monster 11 11,932 05-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Last Post: jayne
Sad well, I guess it's happened "Addiction" Lilly 56 35,855 01-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Cycler
  Something strange happened Bummer Knees 17 7,841 06-16-2008, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees